Double the pleasure, four kids this afternoon!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
My kids got a holiday today so my son's best friend is coming by and my daughter's best friend just got here.

2 seven year old boys, 2 five year old girls; damn it am I being a good Daddy or what?!?! :oops:

Fill 'em up with junkfood; if they're so stuffed they can't even walk, how can they get up to any mischief? ;)

Failing that, you could always put on a violent action movie on your DVD player. :D

I'm starting it off right with a happy meal McFeast for 'em all in front of the Gamecube with Kirby's airride set up for 4 players. 8)

There are McFeasts in the happy meals in the US? :oops: *insert bad joke about how fat american kids are*

Here, they get regular hamburgers or cheeseburgers...

digitalwanderer said:
I'm starting it off right with a happy meal McFeast for 'em all in front of the Gamecube with Kirby's airride set up for 4 players. 8)

That's not starting things off right. Bad Digi for feeding children that shit!

John Reynolds said:
That's not starting things off right. Bad Digi for feeding children that shit!
It's a treat for all of 'em, even though I know it ain't the healthiest. :(

This is killing me, I can't believe how stressful/overly active I'm being! :?

drspangle said:
With the michael jackson trial on you might want to be careful with those titles :oops:
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Oh you are one sick puppy, but I needed that! :LOL:

I got about 5 minutes to go and then both friends are leaving and we can go into Friday night hermit mode....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

(Actually as soon as their friends leave I'm sneaking out to a local hobby shop in my wife's 350Z to pick up the model kit of a 2004 350Z like she has that I ordered last week and some paint & glue for it. ;) )

their parents dont want you to pass a drug screen before watching their kids? :?

John Reynolds said:
Is there any need for that post?

well i was just surprised that their parents would feel comfortable with Digi watching their kids. I mean, he's a wonderful guy and I would trust him with my kids more than I'd trust myself with them but, I wouldn't expect most parents to see past his past-times.

Humus said:
digitalwanderer said:
am I being a good Daddy or what?!?! :oops:

Yes:
digitalwanderer said:

8)

haha yeah he is....

hey, Digi- can I pawn my future kids (haha as if...) off on you? :p I'm afraid I'll screw them up worse than my parents screwed me up

Back