Does anyone here subscibe to file planet's service?

huh?

What does this have to do with consoles? :LOL:

CapnHowdy, try using Getright.. there are in fact other servers in the world.

Re: huh?

FiggyG said:
What does this have to do with consoles? :LOL:

CapnHowdy, try using Getright.. there are in fact other servers in the world.

its also for two other reasons, one, its easy to find anything, most every place now uses fileplanet, I dont like having to wait for downloads.. and. when I do get access to cable/dsl , I dont have to worry, its full speed every time.

I subscribe to fileplanet. It's the only place I go to download almost any big demo/game/trailer/movie/etc. I can't consistently get over 130k/sec download rate anywhere else.

Demo it sounds as though you aren't trying that hard. I haven't had much trouble getting files at high rates. Of course i use download accelerator. It is actually quit affective.

Legion said:
Demo it sounds as though you aren't trying that hard. I haven't had much trouble getting files at high rates. Of course i use download accelerator. It is actually quit affective.

the point is, we pay the measly $5 a month so we dont HAVE to try hard, it makes it easy.

first off, its hard to find mirrors for new files, especially when a new counterstrike patch hits the net, when you are given full bandwidth and easy access on such occasions, its worth every cent.

there are not many other places on the net, if any at all, that have
what fileplanet has to offer. Most are just unreliable and not even worth using.

Back