Diablo 4 [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

installing the pc gamepass version as of now. You must install the Battlenet client app, which I didnt like, but I liked that since I use the same email account on battlenet and the ms account for Windows, I didn't have to do anything, not having to type a password was a relief.

I installed the version without the enhanced graphics, since those are more for 4K displays and Ultra setting and I am using a 1440p 165Hz monitor, so I am more interested in framerate. Saved some space too. With 4K enhanced assets the game needs like 97GB to install, but if you disable that option, it weight 49GB, a big difference.

Btw, we don't need to hear about how the PS5 Pro is going to run games better in every thread. It's kind of obvious. Btw, I hear the 5000 series NVidia cards coming are going to run games better too. So is the next Xbox. Crazy how that works.

Don't forget the new nintendo . I am sure it will do a great job at 720p with DLSS 3 with ray tracing on the games. But I think this shows the flaws of rdna2 in consoles and its my hope MS makes a new console and and not a pro type upgrade

Let's not get too off topic here. I'm sure there are existing threads sufficient for that discussion.

RT at maximum settings tested at 1440p and Intel XeSS set to Balanced. The framerate in outside areas isn't that great but it's ok fluctuating between 40 to 57fps with the occasional hitch into the 30s. However, getting into interiors brings the framerate down to 32 to 40fps. I've set AO to the maximum and this might affect performance. It's nice to have RT if you got a RTX ranging from 4070 to 4090 but other than that it might not be worth it until GPUs get powerful enough to have great RT quality at great framerates in games like this where RT isn't a factor but fluidity.

Back