Diablo 3 - Gamepad Edition

And unfortunately no inventory increase in either personal or stash limits.

I just did an Act 1 bounty set and got some mats. It seems like you need to do the set to get the materials needed.

played some and found the cube in a new area and a new gauntlet from the new set. Love how they add new stuff for free !
WHat is the kUnai Cube for? From what I tried it changed my one set item into another. Like I gave it a set guantlet and it turned into a shoulder armour of the same set. Looks like it does a LOT of stuff, from the menu.

One thing I just don't get is, I have only one item equipeed in each slot and nothing else on me, but my inventory is still 56/60!!!?!? I removed gems, but it made no difference. WHat is hogging the space? Wish there was a way to see the whole inventory at once and see what is taking up my slots.

played some and found the cube in a new area and a new gauntlet from the new set. Love how they add new stuff for free !
WHat is the kUnai Cube for? From what I tried it changed my one set item into another. Like I gave it a set guantlet and it turned into a shoulder armour of the same set. Looks like it does a LOT of stuff, from the menu.

One thing I just don't get is, I have only one item equipeed in each slot and nothing else on me, but my inventory is still 56/60!!!?!? I removed gems, but it made no difference. WHat is hogging the space? Wish there was a way to see the whole inventory at once and see what is taking up my slots.

Check for material parts in your anvil like forgotten souls, dying breath, etc. Also, you might have some plans that you need to press A on that will teach the blacksmith how to craft.

Right now I'm interested in how to get the additional armor, weapon, jewelry effects set through the Kanai cube giving me essentially an additional build and weapons buff. Hunting bounties now to get the materials needed.

So to get the materials needed to extract the Legendary items for the Kanai's cube, you will have to complete each Acts set of 5 bounties. Normal bounty sets lands you 3 items of the material. If you do it as a bonus set it lands you 6 items. You'll need at least 1 of each item from each Act bounty set to extract.

I've extracted the RROG and The Furnace. Prior to that, I converted a ring that I didn't value much to test because once you've converted the item to a Kanai property, you destroy the item and can no linger equip it regularly without doing it through the Kanai cube.

So along with RROG Kanai and Furnace properties, I'm now able to equip 3 legendary gems to 2 rings and my amulet. In addition, I've equipped a legendary gem to my weapon.

I need to run through bounty sets again to get material to convert an armor item, although I'm not sure what fits well for my wizard. I'm thinking of doing the Nilfur boots, but will probably check on line since I don't have a duplicate item for this.

So far I've probably obtained between 10-15 new plans for the smith too. It's going to be fun to see what new builds come from this.

Cannot wait ! New patch brings a totally new level/area with new enemies and quests and sets etc etc !
Patch deploys today, do not know exact time ! :D

New patch even crazier. My Witch Doctor now has hits in the billions.

New patch even crazier. My Witch Doctor now has hits in the billions.
I am really gonna make a witch Doctor and a DH(used to be my main on the ps3) once I have checked out the new levels ! WD and DH both feel very different when compared to other classes.

Anyone here has a Akkhan Set Helm for the Crusader he/she can send to me? I have all the other 5 pieces and lack just the helm to comlpete the set.

lol you can send legendary/set items on console?
Yeah , is it not on PC? Ever since th email was introduced we can send anything. I found it very strange that the Game Director still keeps saying that we won't bring trading to D3 when th e mailexists. Also, even before, one could just drop items on ground and others could pick them up. It was always possible, and they implemented th email system too and yet the director denies it :-/

Diablo series turn 20 today.

diablo-3.jpg

Hmm...i just checked for updates and its downloading one. I hope this is the one, i really like revisiting Diablo3 from time to time.
Though i should be warping in FFXV instead or I will lose the flow.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Hmm...i just checked for updates and its downloading one. I hope this is the one, i really like revisiting Diablo3 from time to time.
Though i should be warping in FFXV instead or I will lose the flow.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
Is it available already? I havent checked on my console.

They say it is temporary and a friend told me that they were so lazy they just copied the skeleton king area to recreate most of the world of Diablo 1 and did strange things to animations.

Here are some of the features in detail:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-04-diablo-3-players-divided-on-20th-anniversary-patch

Back