Detroit [PS4, PC]

Is this an exclusive?

Sony seems to like funding these action-oriented, third-person POV games. Besides this also Days Gone.

It's a Quantic Dream game. Their PS3 Sony-funded games were released on PS4 also, check them out [Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls]. They look great on PS4.

DCMaXmiWAAAmCog.jpg:orig

Comparison of scene from the trailer last year and the same scene in the E3 build this year... It is coming from Quantic Dreams twitter account...

DCMaYSzXcAAW6_v.jpg:orig

Last edited:
This game keeps look top tier graphically with an unique gameplay design, I'm just bit concerned that they still haven't got a release window yet as I thought it would be this year.

This game keeps look top tier graphically with an unique gameplay design, I'm just bit concerned that they still haven't got a release window yet as I thought it would be this year.
yup I don't like that some game devs have still not delivered a single game this gen while Guerilla has delivered two , one of them even a new IP. ND has also delivered only one.
I love gfx too but this is too much of focus on gfx. What's the point of gfx if it ends up meaning only one game in a console cycle ?!??!!
The ps3 gave us a new game every 2nd year from most devs and that's a very healthy cycle for both business and consumers. Too much rides on a single title now and its never really the gameplay that takes five years it the gfx and animations that eat up all the time when the game itself has the same gameplay as before.

I know, kindof a rant but I would prefer a new game every two years from all these devs rather than have them work like crazy to polish just one title a generation. So many more ideas could come to life rather than one shiny one.

however good looking Horizon maybe I can spend only 40 hours in it and that does not justify the time these fames are taking to make.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

I think Zim has precicely the right kind of emotions for a David Cage game: he's a loud, over-the-top military stereotype without an ounce of nuance.

Back