Destiny 2

mst fun still the same as D1 - running around with SWORD :D

even better, some sword in D2 have unlimited ammo

There's a sword 3 slash = ammo.

You keep pressing r2 and it's unlimited ammo

Here I'm doing it for a few slashes unlimited ammo, and then j missed

Got to Callus

Glad to see there really isn't a lot too him. Did not beat him, but it doesn't look overly difficult.

I saw somewhere Bungie said prestige raid wont be much different or something. I sure hope so. I am tired of ultra hard raids.

Why the hell would you drop prestige raid the week of Iron Banner anyway? Bungie is so stupid. Prestige raid should be weeks away still. I bet under 15% have even beaten the raid.

Got to Callus

Glad to see there really isn't a lot too him. Did not beat him, but it doesn't look overly difficult.

I saw somewhere Bungie said prestige raid wont be much different or something. I sure hope so. I am tired of ultra hard raids.

Why the hell would you drop prestige raid the week of Iron Banner anyway? Bungie is so stupid. Prestige raid should be weeks away still. I bet under 15% have even beaten the raid.
People are maxing all content available in this game.
Question is what comes after prestige raid?
I'm hoping they start offering prestige meditations or something, the game needs to have their heroic modes as well as the strikes. NF is not enough. It's still going to be another 2 months or so till the first expansion.

I don't understand either, the end game is lacking even for casuals like me.
Where are heroic strikes ? Why do I get booted to orbit after each strike losing the fireteam I was playing with ?
Where are the prestige adventures & missions ? Why is there only one raid and four strikes ?
Heroic public events are great, hope they'll add an even harder epic modifier which seem easy to do. While you're at it, add heroic & epic modifiers to strikes too.
Loot sectors are useless, what were they thinking, it's often two rooms with a few mobs & a boss which is usually destroyed by one super..
I finished the raid once. The last time we rushed through baths, gauntlet & dogs, but failed the boss. I made a few mistakes and I think the people I were with gave me the boot ^^
Anyway the raid is not fun for me, people raging at each other, mechanics that does not tolerate mistakes. However I did not raid in the first one so I have no point of comparison.
Anyway, it's disappointing, from a gameplay point of view, Bungie doesn't learn from their mistakes. Maybe it's optimized for money generation, but I doubt it.
The game looks like it will die faster than the first one when it should have been much much more
Next extension will decide whether I will bother with it

Yeah I'm very annoyed at that. Just finished the story for the 3rd time on my Hunter (with orangepelupa!) and still no HDR. Not good.

Hi, thanks for accompanying me!

I keeps getting disconnected lol.

Btw,
I also wonder when will bungie add 4k for 1080p screen?

The game looks aliased as fuck at times in 1080p

Anyway the raid is not fun for me, people raging at each other, mechanics that does not tolerate mistakes. However I did not raid in the first one so I have no point of comparison.

The original vault of glass was lenient and allows mechanics to be skipped or redone (to certain extent, before the boss rage) when you do something wrong.

Almost all of those leniency was removed in one of the rise of iron update tho.

Tried out Nightshade and Nergal in Pvp today...rly liked both, couldn't decide which pulse I liked better!

Kill clip can be quite strong for Nightshade imo. But my spray and pray playstyle fits way better to the Nergal autoshootung perk.

Pulses aren't in a good place in pvp because they lose to autos.

Agree. Autos are still the best.

Finished the raid finally!! When you get a good team it’s relatively easy. Problem is that before you get a good team, you’ll probably go through a few very stupid and very annoying kids who give zero fucks about doing things properly or even behaving normally.

Back