Dead rising interview(final hardware 4-5x the power)

So in this case graphics got bigger, like Acert said, instead of better. Or at least that´s how I see it.

Capcom already said the final game will look a lot better.

So now, the graphical quality of the zombies is a lot less than what we want since we want to get as many zombies on-screen as we can. But I guarantee that in the end the game will have a lot better graphics with all of those on-screen zombies.

Yeah, the game should look better at release. But have any of you seen an extended video of the game in action? It looks like a zombie bashing dream come true. I hope they can make the game world as interactive as the video indicates.

I agree, the screens are not mighty impressive, but the HD trailer looks quite promising. Should be loads of fun, all the great zombie flicks combined into one big slaughterfest.

The art direction looks average, not bad though. Technically the graphics don't look very next-gen in the sense of detail going into every individual character, advanced lighting or shading. But if you watch the trailer you can see loads of geometry everywhere, way beyond any game currently out on consoles or PC. Every individual item in the stores looks like its a 3D model, every piece of fruit, can, pipe, etc. is 3D. And it looks like you can pick most of that up and use it as a weapon too.

I'm certainly keeping an eye on this game... :)

Back