Dead or Alive 6 [XO, PS4]

lol.

Lets just see the netcode on launch. Besides f2p right?
Yeah... there's a page created for Core Fighters (not available yet of course), but I guess it's a few weeks away? :s The footage so far is such a mixed bag for art polish.

But you'd play more there if you had the better experience...

The Deluxe Demo will be exclusive to PlayStation PLUS subscribers through the PlayStation Store and Xbox Live Gold members through the Microsoft Store, and will be playable February 22, 2019 and run through February 24. The upcoming demo will consist of online Ranked and Lobby matches, as well as Free Training, Tutorial, Command Training, Combo Challenge, and an introduction to Story mode. The Demo will feature all 24 characters available at launch and all hairstyles and glasses will be available for each of the playable characters.
https://teamninja-studio.com/doa6/us/news190215c.html

There will also be a survey running from the 23rd to 28th (see bottom of page in the link).

So I tried this on the One S. Hilariously, there are options for "graphics focus" and "action focus", which amount to 1080p30 & 720p60, although from what I could tell, the framerates are not that solid in either mode...

*It's kinda hard to take screenshots with decent enough edges using the Xbox One's janky-ass methodology.

I really can't stand how plastic the skin gets when wet. :|

Back