Dark Sector Demo Thoughts?

Why did they turn it into a RE4 like Zombie shooter after having such an awesome concept?:???::oops:
Human actions can never be understood by pure logic, there is always a pinch of insanity in them:D !

No they took the sheer genius of their original concept and turned it around to the "sheer genius" of knowing they could basically knock off a couple other games completely and sell alot of games based on that idea. Pretty logical, but a bunch of sell outs. I've showed other people the original concept videos, and the first stupid thing that came out their mouths was "the graphics suck! Where's the blood and gore?! It looks to intelligent for me! blah blah blah!". Yeah I pretty much boycotted this game and refuse to play it for their understandable yet underhanded reasons for doing what they did.

I have the game and finished it when it first came out, it's kind of a low B game, gunplay is kind of lame, the cover system is very restrictive (no vaulting unless they give you a button prompt and only in limited instances, no blind fire, lots of invisible walls), and it's all about the glaive, I didn't particularly love the boss fights, nothing truly amazing about any one of them, quite repetitive actually, enemy AI is a bit on the dumb side, coming off Uncharted and then playing this game doesn't help either, it shows Uncharted is just in a totally different class.

Apparently I wasn't doing the Power Glaive throw thingie properly. I am officially stupid.

Rest of the demo......It's ok. Boss fight was quite nice and glowing burny Glaive effect was nice. I'd probably pick this up if it was £10-£15.

Back