Damn, missed my 1000th post...

Look at it this way , you have a much better life than myself or l-b if you've only hit 1k posts :)

jvd said:
Look at it this way , you have a much better life than myself or l-b if you've only hit 1k posts :)

:LOL:

life qualitiy= (-1)*post count

thus:
l-b>jvd>_xxx_>hupfinsgack
life quality:
l-b<jvd<_xxx_<hupfinsgack

Yay! :LOL:

Somehow I can't believe this :oops:

relax, i'm sure you're not the only one who missed your 1000th post.

Edit: Hey! When did I turn 2000?!?!? I honestly haven't glanced my at my postcount since it was around 1000 :)

I think after last night:
Life Quality: LB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>world.

Oh please l-b, what have the quantity of sex partners and post count got to do with life quality.
I can have 10 sex partners and post 100 posts in B3D at the same time, it still doesn't prove I have a life.

rabidrabbit said:
Oh please l-b, what have the quantity of sex partners and post count got to do with life quality.
I can have 10 sex partners and post 100 posts in B3D at the same time, it still doesn't prove I have a life.

Hey it was just one!!! i'm not like that!!! :devilish:

london-boy said:
Life Quality: LB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>world.

Miraculously that fits with jvds theory:

l-b postcount<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<sum over all pountcounts in the world

thus

l-b life quality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>world life quality

However, my life would still be better than l-b's ;) :LOL:

hupfinsgack said:
london-boy said:
Life Quality: LB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>world.

Miraculously that fits with jvds theory:

l-b postcount<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<sum over all pountcounts in the world

thus

l-b life quality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>world life quality

However, my life would still be better than l-b's ;) :LOL:

v Makes > prefect < sense ^

I like your new location, l-b, got hooked up on l-d? ;)

Well, since I mostly post when I'm at work and not at home, I'd say it's got nothing to do with my life quality.

_xxx_ said:
I like your new location, l-b, got hooked up on l-d? ;)

Well, since I mostly post when I'm at work and not at home, I'd say it's got nothing to do with my life quality.

Same here, if anything my 11k posts are proof of my commitment to the company. Errr...

Back