CPU-Tables similar to B3D's 3D-Tables... where ?

cristic

Newcomer
As per subject title... where can i find something like this on the web ? Until now I've read like 25 pages of google matches, but couldn't find anything is complete to a large degree or that includes the latest CPU's... maybe I'm using the wrong keywords... :?

So, anyone know of anything like this ?

cristic said:
As per subject title... where can i find something like this on the web ? Until now I've read like 25 pages of google matches, but couldn't find anything is complete to a large degree or that includes the latest CPU's... maybe I'm using the wrong keywords... :?

So, anyone know of anything like this ?

sandpile.org

Thanks, but those are also not very complete (for instance Sempron are missing), and besides hard it's somewhat hard to find what one's looking for....

Actually I'm trying how much difference there is (performance-wise) between an Sempron 2200+ and and Athlon 1700+. I got this friend who uses in his multimedia PC and older Asus motherboard (kt266a) and just bougt this Sempron. Problem is that, it turns out that his motherboard does not support 166MHz FSB, and the multiplier of the Semprons is locked (AFAIK). So the best he can do is something like 1.2 GHz (133x9). Now I still have an unused 1700+, which I offered him in exchange. I think the S2200 is ~10% faster then the A1700, but I wanted some oppinions from other places as well.

I'm thinking to start such a table myself, hmm... suggestions for a table-header, anyone?!

Back