Couple new Zelda TP Vids

:???:
But, if you watch the pointer during the fights it doesn't move... upper right on the black bar in the 2nd video. Does the pointer on screen freeze during fights? What would be the point? ... ... Perhaps I'm confusing waggling with pointing?

Does anyone else not like Link's model? He looks really awkward, lanky maybe? It could just be the animation though. Either way there is something weird about it.

:???:
But, if you watch the pointer during the fights it doesn't move... upper right on the black bar in the 2nd video. Does the pointer on screen freeze during fights? What would be the point? ... ... Perhaps I'm confusing waggling with pointing?

You are confusing waggling with pointing, pretty sure the pointer is only used for the bow and arrow, whereas the sword is controlled by shaking. Additionally, all the 3d zeldas have a lock on system and it appears this is no exception, the pointer locks onto the enemy when you press a button. In the videos, you can see the pointer moving around otherwise, but the camera and pointer focuses on an enemy when in battle.

I just have two questions: Is the game going to be graphically different between the two versions (Wii and Cube)? Also, will one version have any extra content versus the other version?

I just have two questions: Is the game going to be graphically different between the two versions (Wii and Cube)? Also, will one version have any extra content versus the other version?

the wii version is said to be widescreen & progressive. nothing has been said about the cube version in this regard, AFAIK, but i'd expect it to be progressive non-widescreen.

content wise - the wii version should have more, erm, fishing content.

The only reason I ask about the differences between the two versions is that if there is a difference between the Cube version and the Wii version, then I'll probably end up getting a Wii and Zelda:TP for it. If there isn't a difference, I'll get a Wii later and just get the Cube version of Zelda:TP.

Back