Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) (SARS-CoV-2) [2020]

Question, does the government require citizens to do rapid tests after vaccination in your countries?

Given Unknown Soldiers post
Can we once again take a minute or two to point at RCF and laugh..........
I'm not sure if he and most ppl that say these things believe them
Ive always been fascinated by conspiracies (dont believe any, except JFK theres something there, so imagine my disappointment a couple of years ago, fuck I'ld been looking forward to that day for years)
anyways, with this 'pandemic is a money making scheme, keep ppl in power etc
its like, sure drug companies make a bit of cash, but NZ & taiwan (perhaps a few others) aside every government has taken a huge hit in popularity from this, its in their intrests to pretend the virus is no big deal,
and rcf etc just can't answer that, why are the governments acting against their own self interests?

I'm not sure if he and most ppl that say these things believe them
Ive always been fascinated by conspiracies (dont believe any, except JFK theres something there, so imagine my disappointment a couple of years ago, fuck I'ld been looking forward to that day for years)
anyways, with this 'pandemic is a money making scheme, keep ppl in power etc
its like, sure drug companies make a bit of cash, but NZ & taiwan (perhaps a few others) aside every government has taken a huge hit in popularity from this, its in their intrests to pretend the virus is no big deal,
and rcf etc just can't answer that, why are the governments acting against their own self interests?
Well assuming conspiracies doesnt exist just because there are silly conspiracy theorists out there is equally illogical.
Now regarding the pandemic, who knows?
An existence of a problem creates the need for a solution and those that can provide the solution are usually large companies and governments who are mainly controlled by people with interests. They will seize whatever opportunities come out of them at the expense of the people, if the cost/benefit ration facilitates it.
These people always play in the field by checking what they can personally gain and how they can keep people under control. Transparency and how much power they have over the state determines how much further they will go for their own benefit.
So the important question is, what is the interest of the government? Is it always to keep people happy? They can make people unhappy but convince them its someone else's fault or use brute force if people are thinking about revolting.
It depends who controls the goverment and what they want.
In moments of crisis, drastic measures feel necessary that otherwise would not have been accepted.
For example lets take the NSA and the Patriot Act. These exist supposedly for "our own good", to supposedly protect us from "terrorists". Well they are not.
The former got bigger and the other was passed because of the 911. 911 also became a pretext to invade countries that had nothing to do with it whilst Saudi Arabia is of course.......an ally.
Trillions of tax payer money have been wasted whilst some big contractors absorbed them. The aftermath of 911 and those wars showed that the administrations lied to people about WMDs, lied about who had links with 911 attacks, lied about the reasons they entered these wars, hundreds of thousands of people lost their lives while a lot more saw their futures destroyed.
The credit crunch that caused the financial crisis in 2008, was a combination of the Federal Reserves policies, the removal of protective regulations by governments, and destructive/exploitative business practices of the private sector.
A lot faced the consequences of the economic crisis but large financial institutions gained a lot. Nobody seems to care what kind of huge fiasco that truly was.
Thatcher was elected multiple times even though she caused huge unemployment, increased the housing prices, increased the gini index gap, destroyed unions, destroyed the manufacturing sector of the country, and the country went through periods of economic downturn.

No really I want someone to answer me, does your government in any of your countries still try to track if unvaccinated people get covid?
If not the reduction in "covid cases" is not trustworthy statistics.
Vaccinated have safe pass and dont get tested in general so they may spread the covid without any tracking.
This is stupid.

The US CDC does track vaccinated people who get hospitalized or die but not people who get "mild" infection, which can be flu symptoms which don't require you to go to hospital.

They're criticized for not tracking mild or asymptomatic cases.

The US CDC does track vaccinated people who get hospitalized or die but not people who get "mild" infection, which can be flu symptoms which don't require you to go to hospital.

They're criticized for not tracking mild or asymptomatic cases.
This is not proper at all. Statistics have to take account all of them if they are supposed to give a correct picture of the disease transmission as more people get vaccinated.
Otherwise the proper decisions are not made. It makes also the vaccinated less careful with their interactions with people who cant get vaccinated due to medical conditions (like multi sclerosis)

Well assuming conspiracies doesnt exist just because there are silly conspiracy theorists out there is equally illogical.
Oh sure,
To qualify when I say 'all' I was more talking about the popular CT's. The stuff about countries/governments (including the USA) lying to their ppl, spying, meddling in other countries affairs etc I don't really consider a CT as its just a fact of how the world is run.

This is not proper at all. Statistics have to take account all of them if they are supposed to give a correct picture of the disease transmission as more people get vaccinated.

Otherwise the proper decisions are not made. It makes also the vaccinated less careful with their interactions with people who cant get vaccinated due to medical conditions (like multi sclerosis)

Ideally they would but people aren't going to volunteer to get themselves tested, especially if they have no symptoms or "mild" symptoms.

During the vaccine trials, they were only tracking people who got symptoms. Not doing routine testing to see if people tested positive.

There were some studies, usually of health care workers, who either volunteered for studies which involved regular testing or it was a work requirement. So these studies tended to confirm vaccine efficacy, were done earlier this year and in the spring, both in Israel and in some parts of the US.

Otherwise, they can't possibly test the hundreds of millions who've been fully vaccinated, to see if they continue to test negative. Only when they have symptoms severe enough to make them go to hospital, then they obviously are tested and those results are reported to the CDC.

Just out of interest, which countries is it that are now leaderless? Or is that all being covered up because reasons?

Now regarding the pandemic, who knows?
There is a difference between a simple conspiracy and a grand conspiracy. A simple conspiracy would be a handful of executives of a Fortune company conspire to defraud employees or investors or both by manipulating books and FTC reports. A small few people can realistically hold a conspiracy together, at least for a while, so long as nobody every talks about the reality outside of their tiny "in" group. However, the ability for any conspiracy to actually hold is inversely proportionate to the number of people "in" on the conspiracy. A grand conspiracy is a fallacy; the pandemic is a perfect example, so too is the "moon landing hoax" and "flat earth hoax" and "9/11 was inside job." We can logically deduce these are functionally impossible to sustain, because the sheer number of people who need to be "in" on the conspiracy to keep it alive and sustained would be in the millions if not higher.

Perpetuating a "fake" global health crisis would involve every government leader, their cabinet, and all the staff who support them. It would absolutely need to include functionally every highly-degreed medical practicioner and their support staff, along with essentially every medical research facility and every employee therein. Then doctors offices in every country in the planet, then the companies making the "fake" vaccinations in every country they exist, and then all the employees of those companies, and the 3rd party financial auditing teams wanting to know where all the money actually went (since it didn't go to actually buying hardware and supplies for mass-producing the fake hoax vaccination.)

The moon landing hoax isn't much different. Every employee at NASA, all the Northrom Grumman / Lockeed Martin / whoever else helped actually build the entire Saturn 5 and Apollo program physically, basically every amateur radio user who was listening in at the time (you can't "fake" radio delay of the few hundred thousand miles away PLUS the doppler shift involved with the multides of geo-disparate monitoring positions on Earth.) You'd then have to include every amateur astronomer who owns the basic LIDAR equipment to play with bouncing light off the mirrors which were placed on the moon. Later, you'd then after to invovle every other government entity (non-US) who has a reasonably capable telescope in Earth orbit, or has flown something past the moon, or in orbit of the moon, to ensure they fake the showing of the various landing sites. The sheer number of people invovled in this grand conspiracy is beyond containment for more than 50 years.

Flat earth as a conspiracy? JFC. Every space agency, basically every pilot (professional and private), every sea-faring agency whether private or corporate, essentially every government, every scientist who studies weather (cuz weather orbits the planet too!), every amateur and professional astronomer and observataory and research organization... At this point we've named about one tenth of world's population or some shit.

9/11 was an inside job? Everyone who supposedly planted those bombs, every employee who walked past someone planting the bombs (good news, they're dead now right? ugh.) Every government agency who planned and funded that, every firefighter and investigator who looked at the scene and didn't find explosives, every legit civil engineer who knew what a demolished building would look like. Then you gotta consider every person on each of the planes that didn't crash or were empty or whatever bullshit, plus the pilots, plus the airline, plus the ATC folks watching those planes "secretly land" or swap out or whatever.

These are grand conspiracies, and they're literally impossible to maintain at this scale. You cannot keep millions of people completely silent on anything; shit we can't keep a few dozen people properly under NDA to avoid leaking new details on upcoming imbargoed GPUs and CPUs details. Any grand conspiracy you come upon can be immediately hand-waved into bullshit with five seconds of deductive reasoning on how big the "in" population has to be to sustain it.

An existence of a problem creates the need for a solution and those that can provide the solution are usually large companies and governments who are mainly controlled by people with interests. They will seize whatever opportunities come out of them at the expense of the people, if the cost/benefit ration facilitates it.
To some degree, we must all begrudgingly admit to this. The hope is there are enough external checks and balances to keep the benefits limited to those who might try to profit from an otherwise humanitarian problem.

Last edited:
Just out of interest, which countries is it that are now leaderless? Or is that all being covered up because reasons?
Have you see the list of people executed and replaced with precise look-alikes and act-alikes from those QAnon / Parler pages? People literally believe hundreds of US citizens and many more hundreds abroad have been completely killed and are now super-secret-MAGA-plants ready to overthrow the NWO Cabal at any second when Trump snaps his fingers like so much ThanSoros.

tanzania ;) he died cause he was telling truth (note I havent heard someone propose this, but I wouldnt be surprised if some nutter said this, plus IIRC they do have a female leader now)

@Albuquerque yes theres been at least one studie about how long conspiracies could hold out (though there numbers were quite long, as in X years, I'ld be thinking like X minutes like with something like the moon landing, hell do you think if it was faked then the soviet union would of pointed it out)

9/11 the thing I dont understand is why crash the planes into the buildings? you're just opening yourself up to a greater chance of it fucking up. They could of just planted the explosives in the buildings blow up the buildings and blame the iraqi's and the american ppl would of been just as outraged, they didnt need the extra hollywood FX of planes flying into the buildings.

speaking of explosives in buildings, heres a conspiracy theory some of you may be familiar with, shortly after putin came to power, when he still hadnt solidfied his support, russia planted bombs in some of their buildings (and blamed the chechnians) killed some of their own russia citizens along the way
Though this CT is one thats prolly true, based on the evidence :LOL:

Though this CT is one thats prolly true, based on the evidence :LOL:

Maybe it also depends on how many with potential knowledge of it inconveniently fell out of windows...

Trump is supposed to be announced as president this month. :LOL:

The C19 vaccine has robots in it. :LOL:

I've heard so much crap, even had a bet at the beginning of the year with a Trump fan(can't say supporter since I live in SA) that Trump wouldn't be president by end January. Needless to say I got some coin at the end of the month and was able to shut a Trump fan down.

The amount of crap Trump supporters believe is unbelievable. You just have to shake your head and tell them they need to stop watch/listening to whatever crap they are because they are getting mislead.

I thought that was January, then it was March 4th, now they're saying August 15th. It's like those Nostradamus predictions... :rolleyes:
Yeah! They can't seem to make up their mind. Like he will never be president for the next four years! Get with the program, stop believing Fox crap and start living a proper life.

i.e. Most Republican congress/house members suck. Get better one's if you want to win in 2025(or when ever the next Major elections are). Rigging the system to make you win is cheating, Republicans suck at this point in time.

Back