CONTEST: Make Us A New Theme Song!

warcrow

Regular
I stopped making theads about our podcast but this is an exception. We're giving away a seriously great package of great games for an awesome 20-30 second song. :) I want to give everyone a chance to know about this and give it a shot.

Just as a reminder, there are no ads on our website or on the podcast. This is just hobby of ours and we do it because it's fun.

Rules and Guidelines
- Official announce: Episode 47
- Winner announcement: Episode 50
- Song must be 20-30 seconds in length
- Must be original
- Submissions must be in MP3 format
- Make it catchy and fun to listen to. I've reference the 1UP FM theme song as it's pretty much in line with what we're looking for.
- Bonus Points: Putting in memorable sound bites of all 3 hosts from previous episodes of Played

Prizes
- Grand Prize Winner - Rock Band 1 Special Edition + RB2 disk, Crysis Warhead, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, Infinite Undiscovery, Tomb Raider: Underground, MK vs DC, Pure and The World Ends With You.
- Runner-ups (2nd- 4th Place) - The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, Infinite Undiscovery, Tomb Raider: Underground, MK vs DC, Pure and The World Ends With You.

Submissions
Please send your submissions in MP3 format to hotforplayed@gmail.com . We're really excited to hear your submissions so get crack'n!

Original Thread
http://www.playedpodcast.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134

Back