Contest: Write a Haiku and win 9 games (L4D, Crysis, Pure, TR:U, Witcher and more...)

Discussion in 'Console Industry' started by warcrow, Dec 17, 2008.

1. warcrow

Regular

Disclaimer: Our website and podcast has no ads--this is just a hobby of ours. I'm excluding this outside of our Podcast thread so everyone sees it (and I cannot change the title of that thread to reflect this contest) :)

I do hope some of you gamers here at the B3D forums enters because this is a ridiculously easy way to get a bunch of great games.

We're giving away an amazing bundle of games to 3 gamers who make us a fun Haiku. We will select our favorites of the bunch and then Chris (Remo) will immortalize them in a song that will be played on our show. Here are the official rules:

Rules and Guidelines
    - Official announce is located here: Episode 48- listen to this for more details.
    - Winner announcement: Episode 50 by Chris Morris (Forbes)
    - Haiku must be about our Podcast.
    - Submissions must posted on our forums or emailed to hotforplayed@gmail.com
    - Disclaimer: Rules and prizes are open to change.

Grand Prize Winner
    - Rock Band 1 Special Edition + RB2 disk
    - Left 4 Dead
    - Crysis Warhead
    - The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
    - Infinite Undiscovery
    - Tomb Raider: Underground
    - Pure
    - Duke Nuke'em 3D (XBL)
    - The World Ends With You.

Runner-ups (2nd & 3rdsPlace)
    - The Witcher: Enhanced Edition