Console reminiscing. These younguns don't know how soft they've got it! *spawn

Oh you young ones. ;) ...since Atari 2600/Intellivision era. :D

Preach. Who are these n00bs thinking their four-button controller driven console was early tech. We had one button in my house. And we had to share that! :runaway:

QJ6B9Q8fEec8crE0spdzmdIZQnh58z-MsHwdFwrCeykyLimfkoDkiyHLhUA2hkNT6U5MoZ0sWS8xo9OfcHM3PAQoEHX_cW8rEod75oCTvcIuWk6BhEvj-XcoC1Zan_GMZSeR328rGrTq12SIkeDgv7G2YwmaNN3IU4C0qShKdTPvTxIB-7AXxiRg05cDE6kGlN4Dyzme3KoxXdXKKFItwsExfuI

Preach. Who are these n00bs thinking their four-button controller driven console was early tech. We had one button in my house. And we had to share that! :runaway:

QJ6B9Q8fEec8crE0spdzmdIZQnh58z-MsHwdFwrCeykyLimfkoDkiyHLhUA2hkNT6U5MoZ0sWS8xo9OfcHM3PAQoEHX_cW8rEod75oCTvcIuWk6BhEvj-XcoC1Zan_GMZSeR328rGrTq12SIkeDgv7G2YwmaNN3IU4C0qShKdTPvTxIB-7AXxiRg05cDE6kGlN4Dyzme3KoxXdXKKFItwsExfuI

And back then we were manly gamers. We had a meaty stick that we could grab onto with our fist and manhandle! It required strength and care to cup the base of it while we played with the stick so that we didn't lose control. :D

Not that namby pamby control cross that you could use with your girly fingers. :p

Regards,
SB

And back then we were manly gamers. We had a meaty stick that we could grab onto with our fist and manhandle! It required strength and care to cup the base of it while we played with the stick so that we didn't lose control. :D

Not that namby pamby control cross that you could use with your girly fingers. :p

Regards,
SB

And that stick have (4?) thin plastic in its insides that easily breaks when we're being too rough.

intellivision MR had more buttons than peasant Atari 2600

Intellivision-Console-Set.jpg

Yes, the Intellivision was for nerds. I mean it's right in the name. ;) So it had nerdy girly controls and not the manly fisting controls like the Atari 2600. ;)

I obviously had both since I was a manly nerd.

Oh god, I just realized a horrible mistake I made. My memory temporarily failed me and did a great disservice to the Magnavox Odyssey which came out quite a few years before the Atari 2600 and Intellivision.

Regards,
SB

Oh you young ones. ;) ...since Atari 2600/Intellivision era. :D

Regards,
SB

My father bought himself an intelivision the year I was born so I grew up playing that until the nes came out. I loved sea battle and b17 bomber with the sound add on. When I got my nes my father made it to stage 1-2 of mario and could never get past it so we just played intelivision together.

I remember playing pong round my cousins house and my dad hiring an Intellivision from Radio Rentals. Loved the intellivision (still have one in the loft), some great games like lock n chase, advanced dungeons and dragons and night stalker- hope to pick up the new console on the cheap some day.

Also got a pong machine and Vectrex in the loft…gotta have the real vintage consoles in the flesh!! I picked up the pong machine off eBay about 15 years ago - it was still bagged and tagged!

I do unleash them on the kids every now and then…they love playing them.

I remember playing pong round my cousins house and my dad hiring an Intellivision from Radio Rentals. Loved the intellivision (still have one in the loft), some great games like lock n chase, advanced dungeons and dragons and night stalker- hope to pick up the new console on the cheap some day.

Also got a pong machine and Vectrex in the loft…gotta have the real vintage consoles in the flesh!! I picked up the pong machine off eBay about 15 years ago - it was still bagged and tagged!

I do unleash them on the kids every now and then…they love playing them.
yea i kinda want the new intellivsion. If it was $100 i'd buy it day one ... heck even $150 but they are out of their minds about pricing

yea i kinda want the new intellivsion. If it was $100 i'd buy it day one ... heck even $150 but they are out of their minds about pricing
Yeah it’s nuts - probably dead in the water, I have no idea who thought this would be a ‘success’!? It’s almost like I’m stuck in an alternative reality or something- some major April fools joke that got out of hand! Lol

Yeah it’s nuts - probably dead in the water, I have no idea who thought this would be a ‘success’!? It’s almost like I’m stuck in an alternative reality or something- some major April fools joke that got out of hand! Lol
The only thing I can do is hope the delays due to the pandemic allow them to drop the price. To be honest there is really nothing in its specs that make me think they can't sell it sub $200. heck sub $100

Its an octo core 1.8ghz qualcomm snapdragon. It has 2GB of ram and 32 gigs of flash. Like come on get that pricing down .

If I were them I'd be coming out of lock down announcing a spec increase to a newer generation snapdragon and 4 gigs of ram and a price drop to $150

I just went to the site. You need a $100 deposit and the woodgrain one costs $280 usd . The black and white one are $250. They are seriously between switch lite and switch oled pricing or xbox series s

Back