Complaint against fraudulent chinese shop www.Pandawill.com

psolord

Regular
Hello guys.

This is a complaint against the fraudulent Chinese shop www.pandawill.com

I am posting this because I am fed up with these guys.

This is the video I uploaded regarding the matter.

A warning to all - Stay away from the fraudulent www.Pandawill.com Chinese shop

It is somewhat long and am not expecting you to watch it, but some hits wouldn't hurt.

To give everyone a more condensed idea of what's going on...

- August 12th I ordered the Pipo S1 Pro tablet for my niece, with specs, RK3188 (Quad Core [MENTION=4149147]1.8[/MENTION]Ghz), 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, 7inch IPS screen
- We received it about a month later
- It worked fine for a very short period of time
- I sent it back on October 4th
- This is the video I made after their request
- It arrived to them on October 23rd as you can see in the first video and they said it needs 3-5 weeks for repair
- November 16th I send them an email asking for an update of the situation
- December 5th they offered to send me a USED ****ty DUAL CORE [MENTION=4691858]1.3[/MENTION]Ghz tablet as a replacement
- December 12th they told me that MY repaired tablet arrived but it's still broken and that it is going AGAIN for repair (another 3-5 weeks)
- December 19th they told me that they are willing to send me a repaired Pipo M9 Pro with BETTER specs that they one I bought. Thought they just were coming clean finally.
- December 22nd they say they will send it in 2-3 days
- December 29th they say that there was some job "mistake" and they will send it in another 2-3 days
- December 30th they say that the tablet is broken and ask if I wanted another one
- December 31st they offer to send me a DUAL CORE tablet AGAIN after I specifically told them what I wanted
- January 5th they offer to send me a RK3188 with 16GBs storage, that is a little better than the one I bought
- January 9th (the day I made this video), they told me that this tablet is ALSO BROKEN.

Hence I held my promise to God, that I will expose them.

And that is the CONDENSED version.

So what do you guys think? Seriously. Are these guys for real?

As I say in the video, the worst part is that this tablet was not mine. I got if for my niece and my cousin (her father) paid for it. As you can understand I am deeply ashamed with all this situation.

You live in China? If so, my condoleances.

If not, then why on Earth are you buying from a Chinese webshop? This is the country that spawned sewer oil, melanine milk and fake eggs (!) for chrissakes. Yeah, I know you're not planning on eating that tablet, but even so, I think I've made my point. Try reversing the charge to your card, if your bank will allow it after such a long time; these jokers have lied to you one too many times already (well, more than one really), you obviously can't trust a single word they say. Maybe it might help if you report the company to the cops and/or any consumer advocacy agency (Better Business Bureau or whatnot) for fraud and show documentation of doing so, and any correspondence you had with the company and so on before going to the bank.

I've bought quite a few things from Chinese stores (well, via Aliexpress sellers). No problems with any of the devices and all function effectively.

However, as always, YMMV. You have to be aware that if there are any hardware problems, you're more likely to have a struggle returning the item and getting it replaced. Just up to the buyer to decide whether the risk of this is worth it or not. You can certainly get incredibly good value hardware, that's for sure. I recently bought a Baytrail tablet with retina display, 2GB memory, 32GB storage plus 3G connectivity for £125 delivered! I'm running Android at the moment but could install a dual-boot Win 8.1/Android bios if wanted.

You'd never be able to get anything of this quality for that sort of a price within Europe!

And the above is exactly why you won't find that price/quality in Europe. That and because nobody in the west can survive and 20 bucks a month...

PS. can we please stop calling screens retina given that it means absolutely zero and is just apple marketing speak.

It's a bit easier to say 'retina' than 2048 pixel by 1536 pixel, so I'm not going to apologise for my laziness. :D

Chinese e-stores used to sell unique hardware with unsurpassed performance/price ratios - at the risk of happening something like the case of the OP..
However, lately I've seen european e-stores with european warehouses. Their prices are a bit higher, but there's no risk of paying huge rates from the customs and getting the hardware stuck in there for weeks/months. Plus, they're subject to european laws and consumer protection, which is a big plus.

That said, I would avoid anything from Chinese warehouses nowadays.

Back