Can I have your phone numbers?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I have a mobile phone, my brother gave it to me yesterday and I topped it up today.
I'd like to slap some numbers on my phone so I can message you guys.
Ta.

The mobile is hard to use, I had to get my girlfriend, brother, mother and step dad to show me how to us it.

Is it terribly lonely in your part of Australia? I thought Melbourne was a bustling place.

The only reason I got a mobile phone in the first place was because I was lost for 11 hours straight.

I was going to my girlfriend's birthday party and I was walking south of the train station when I decided to take a short cut, when I did I was lost for about 5-6 hours and couldn't find my way back because it was pitch dark.
I ended up finding a main road and it had taken me right around the suburb but also into other areas, I eventually managed to get to a phone and call my mum.

During this time the cops were called, my girlfriend and her family along with my family were searching for me. My mum and my girlfriend had thought I was dead(apparently she was throwing up and my mum had to take medication) and after that I was told to carry a mobile phone.

I don't think that I'd be much use to you if you ever get lost again in the middle of the night. The upside is it will be the middle of the day for me so at least I'll be awake. :p

During this time the cops were called, my girlfriend and her family along with my family were searching for me. My mum and my girlfriend had thought I was dead(apparently she was throwing up and my mum had to take medication) and after that I was told to carry a mobile phone.

HAHAAHA

Damn. That's funny.

:D

I don't have a cell phone. Sucks carrying it and refilling the SIM and I can't imagine getting a call worth it.

For a very brief moment I actually thought of giving Kruno my wife's cell number, just to weird her out. :LOL:

Then I remembered I like my gonads right where they are...

For a very brief moment I actually thought of giving Kruno my wife's cell number, just to weird her out. :LOL:

Then I remembered I like my gonads right where they are...
Quite a few woman have a soft spot for disoriented helpless little creatures, this could get you into far worse trouble.

Just imagine she would decide to adopt KILER :p

If I was feeling especially mean, I'd give you my wife's new cell number, since she just moved to Perth. She'd be like, "What the hell is Beyond 3D and why is some strange guy from Melbourne calling me saying he got my number there?"

I'm sure it would be good for some laughs (for me anyway). :)

Back