Call of Duty 4 - User Made Game Types

Apparently fourzerotwo (from which i have read is a developer of COD 4) was teasing the gaming community 2 weeks ago about user made game types, it now looks like this is getting the 'green light'.

Thanks to everyone who helped play test the new playlists last weekend, as well as everyone else who volunteered to help! I received an overwhelming amount of messages, emails, and other friend invites over the past week from the community offering to help out! THANK YOU and I’m sorry we couldn’t include everyone, but the good news is the tests went great (helped us find a few bugs with the new settings) as well as come to final decisions.

That said, we’ve already begun the process to add the new playlists to the game. Don’t get your hopes up just yet, as there is currently no ETA on when you can expect to see them go LIVE, but as soon as I know when you can expect them, I’ll let you know. I’ve walked you through the process we’re going through now at the end of this post. It’s not a long process, but still a process nonetheless.

http://iamfourzerotwo.com/

Sounds cool :LOL:

Back