Borderlands the Pre-Sequel

Dammit. My partner of ten years just moved out with the kids and the PS3 (curse you Skylanders!). It's more distressing that I might not be able to play a new borderlands game than it is that she's gone...

That's right, cut me in half and I'd have gamer written all the way through!

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your predicament!

I agree, not being able to play the next Borderlands is absolutely the worst part! :D

I am in. Sad, that they have no ps4 version...will buy for my PC.

It is cool that they have 4 new classes and not some old ones...just bring it, BL never gets old!

I didn't like the sound of the added complexities. Sounds like noise to me. I'd rather Borderlands with better weapons. eg. Why are their no homing rockets in BL2? Weapon variety is fairly limited.

I didn't like the sound of the added complexities. Sounds like noise to me. I'd rather Borderlands with better weapons. eg. Why are their no homing rockets in BL2? Weapon variety is fairly limited.

Which added complexities? Low gravity?

I agree that weapon variety really seemed to have taken a step backwards from BL1 for some reason, there were more guns but less variety it seemed.

With this being an entirely new game, hopefully they've tweaked that a bit as well. I'm sure we'll find out a bunch more between now and October.

I think all the previous games and DLC's had full skill trees revealed before release.

Yeah, I've been reading some more previews of the game and came across this - which I guess is what you are referring to:

2K Australia has also taken the change in setting as a good excuse to add some new mechanics to the mix. O2 is an entirely new resource to manage, but rather than make it an ever-depleting meter that limits how long you can be out in space, it powers a handful of new mobility options that rewrite the rules of engagement for firefights. Double jumps, air boosts, and meteoric ground pounds are all at your disposal, giving enemy encounters an entirely different, more vertical flow.

I agree, not sure how much I'm going to enjoy that. But it seems almost as if you can mostly ignore it if you want. At least it isn't a constant drain that you have to manage.

I've sort of been waiting for a new BL game. Too bad there won't be a version for the Bone. Don't really want to game on my 360 anymore.

Back