BGS season 3

BSG is the main dish. It doesn't need a lead in.

Yes, for you, me, and everyone else on this thread, but for most people, this year's ratings say otherwise.

There was a synergy by having BSG, SG1 & Atlantis all in the one night that boosted all their ratings. Now that's gone, all their ratings have dropped. And when it comes down to it, ratings is all the Sci-Fi Channel cares about, and it governs whether they keep or cancel a show.

Well I've just watched the first four episodes, but I must say they've been a bit slow and tension free (by which I mean that the resolution of the "tension" has been somewhat lame). I can see Russ's point about Iraq too -- rather blatant I thought, and hence not really so clever.

Still, it's not too late to retrieve the series once they (very obviously) get rid of Battlestar <oooohh Matron, did I mention a name?>.

I agree, SG1, SGA and BSG were a good trilogy and they got the ratings in.

Now thats gone, Im glad the ratings are down for the remaining shows, now that SG1 was cancelled.

Shame sci-fi channel wont die, wish they did since they cancelled SG1 and yeah im bitter lol.:devilish:

I was joking about January, but it's really not on tonight?!?

Bummer. :(

Ah well, I'm still catching up on Greys and CSI from yesterday. :LOL:

I don't want to read the thread, because of possible spoilers, but I wanted to ask whether the season three has been shown in high definition?

Back