Best car mag

trinibwoy

Meh
Legend
Supporter
I'm not much into cars at the moment but I'd like to start reading up on some of the new and cool things happening in the industry. Looking for recommendations for a good periodical that might suit me. Thanks! :D

UK mag "Car" is the best one IMHO. "GQ Cars" is also phantastic. These two are not all about tech, pricing etc. but more like lifestyle mags, where people write stuff like "the beast suddenly awakened and started roaring like there was a bunch of angry barbarians under the hood" instead of "the car reached 200 km/h within 20 seconds". Car reporters did stuff like letting a Touareg drive a VW Touareg, almost getting killed in the process since that Touareg never drove a car before in his life.

Well written, funny stuff. And you get the specs and tech as well, though more as a background info.

I like the magazine Evo or whatever it's called. It's a very well written magazine with great writing. They aren't too negative towards non-European cars and offer very good articles.

Car and Driver is my least favorite. The bias shows in spades in that magazine.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'll look into those options and see which one I like. Thanks again.

Back