Bad day yesterday, today ain't so hot either.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I woke up and both my main systems died, had an estimator over for a price on Pergoing the living room and hallway, then spent the rest of the day breaking down and rebuilding two PCs whilst dealing with kids and puppies. :?

NOT fun.

This morning I dropped off my kids at school, went back home and got my daughter her pajamas and slippers for "Pajama Day!" at her school which I'd forgotton and brought 'em back, went back home and picked up one of the puppies and took her to the vet and got her stitches out, took her home and dropped her off and picked up another and went to the vets and got her stitches out, took her home and picked up the last puppy and took her to the vet and got her stitches out, and then I took her home....

...just in time to clean out my truck (the last puppy got sick on the way home all over my emergency break :? ) and turn around and pick my daughter up from school.

I put 31 miles on my Pathfinder this morning going to the vets. :?

Now my wife wants to shave me head and send me out to mow the lawn... :rolleyes:

Install the floor yourselves. The wife and I are doing it right now and it isn't that bad once ou get the first row done.

Hey man, if it's any confort to you; considering how common bad days are, they must rule. At least in somebody's book! :)

What had happened to your peecees for both of 'em to die overnight? :(

And how come all three of your doggies got stitches?! You had 'em all deballed at the same time or something? :oops:

Guden Oden said:
What had happened to your peecees for both of 'em to die overnight? :(
The tv gave out on her AIW 9600 the night before, so in the morning I decided to overhaul/upgrade hers and while doing so give her mine to use until I was done.

When I put mine in her spot its heat alarm just went off when I booted it up, when I moved it back to her normal spot it still just "wee-ood" me every time I tried to turn her on.

I think the thermal goop on her CPU had dried out and in the moving process gotten fucked. I put a new northbridge cooler on her & remounted her CPU cooler and she seems all better.

My wife's PC I just cheated and threw a 6800GT & ATi tv wonder VE in for now until I can figure out what is up with the AIW 9600 pro. :rolleyes:

All better, I got no bitches.

And how come all three of your doggies got stitches?! You had 'em all deballed at the same time or something? :oops:

Back