Back after a long absence

I like the idea of legalizing short range phone jammers for just this sort of thing. I'd like to be able to just hit a button and disconnect all the people in a 30' radius of me, but I know how bloody illegal the things are here so I have resisted the urge.

I like the idea of legalizing short range phone jammers for just this sort of thing. I'd like to be able to just hit a button and disconnect all the people in a 30' radius of me, but I know how bloody illegal the things are here so I have resisted the urge.
I wonder if that would make things worse as people would stare blankly at their phones wondering why they don't work.

Mize, I have known you here for several years, not interacting much -I am most active in the console forums, just recently I started to be somewhat active here- and I am quite taken aback from what you had to go through. iirc, I remember you talking about cycling in car's game thread....or something similar, but I can't recall that fully, it's just one of those things why I remember interacting with you or reading you, but I am maybe also mistaken, it's just one of those fuzzy memories from reading fellow forumers.

You seem to be coping well with the support of the people that love you and that's good news. Hopefully rehabilitation is going to help you even further. Additionally, one of the things that I don't like about the USA is the lack of national insurance, and even if it doesn't exist, there should be some kind of coverage for people that suffered an accident while the other person gets totally away with it because they don't have the assets to get you fully covered. I live in Europe and that would never happen. Anyways....

My best wishes for you, take care of yourself and stay safe.

Back