Are women less prone to corruption than men?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Is this true?
I heard it from a female minister in Nigeria who is fighting against false medicine and bribery.

Is this true?
I heard it from a female minister in Nigeria who is fighting against false medicine and bribery.

Well, I think that traditionally, there are just fewer women in power. I honestly believe that's the only reason. There might be a few instances I think of where women are slightly different from men, but this I highly doubt to be one of them. Even with a more limited number of women in office, I've come across a fair few examples in the Media (in Afrika, off the top of my head, there's at least Winnie Mandela ... )

Well if the bible taught us anything (it didn't), it's that women are horrible evil creatures which should be killed on sight!

Women might have different priorities, and a different way in which they are corruptible. But it depends. Hard to say.

Time for an arbitrary unjustified conclusion:

Men are corruptable due to greed for power, and women are corruptable due to a need for meaning. So you promise a male power broker all control over all the kingdoms of the world, and you promise a female one an environment of total understanding.

Yes, I agree. Something like that.

So, if they're less corruptible, it's because the corruptors (the competition and peers) aren't used to dealing with them; they try to sell them the default male stuff.

Women generally prefer to have fear then affection so I don't know what it'd be like but in either case you're talking about an amoral person.

Back