Apple ships Intel PCs

Skrying said:
Intel based Mac Mini's will be Apples only true hope. Cheap and fast..... hopefully.
The ironic thing is that from all accounts I've read, the mini didn't actually sell too well, I thought it would be a massive hit.

The most recent iMac (not Intel) is Apple's best selling model in some time. Go figure.

Dave Glue said:
The ironic thing is that from all accounts I've read, the mini didn't actually sell too well, I thought it would be a massive hit.

The most recent iMac (not Intel) is Apple's best selling model in some time. Go figure.

Its rather easy to figure out why the Mac Mini isnt selling well..... performance. Or at least, the performance that is what most people think it'll have. You have to know that lots of those considering a Mac Mini have never used it before, these people know only a few names in the computer world, and when they see some things, things go off in their head. I've recently see that most people really only link Apple with the iPod these days and then that they just carry on the Mac's for extra money....... weird.

Back