Any news of the shader competition results?

Dave and John secretly sold all the demos to Bitboys who are rumoured to be taking over DNF (now was that Duke Nukem Forever or Did Not Finish? ..... same thing really) :)

No really - John posted in News 3 days ago that they are still judging responses and please be patient. I hate waiting too!

g__day said:
No really - John posted in News 3 days ago that they are still judging responses and please be patient. I hate waiting too!

Thanks. Haven't visited the competition thread in the past few days, so I missed that. If he's just judging now and then sending to ATI, then I guess there's still some time before we have results.

Sorry, the contact we were going through with ATI is on holiday at the moment. I've got a number of my favourites picked out, but we need to hear ATI's input for technical merit (and originality).

Thanks for the update, Dave. It's always easier to wait when you have some idea what's going on, and can shake away the suspicion that everything was simply swallowed by a passing black hole.

Back