Any Naruto or Bleach fans here?

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Anyone else anxiously await the new episodes release each week?

Just asking 'cause I'm all excited that the RAW of Naruto 134 just went up so there will be a subbed version later today. 8)

Bleach?!

I've missed Naruto completely. at 134 episodes, it's way over my head, and before i start downl... err... getting the episodes and watch them, it will just take me too long...

london-boy said:
Bleach?!

I've missed Naruto completely. at 134 episodes, it's way over my head, and before i start downl... err... getting the episodes and watch them, it will just take me too long...
PM me your address and I'll put 'em all on DVD for ya and mail 'em out, it's all fansubbed so it's legal as long as I don't charge ya for it. 8)

Bleach is an excellent new series that started this year, highly recomended. Episode 30 just came out yesterday.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Bleach?!

PM me your address and I'll put 'em all on DVD for ya and mail 'em out, it's all fansubbed so it's legal as long as I don't charge ya for it. 8)

Bleach is an excellent new series that started this year, highly recomended. Episode 30 just came out yesterday.

Are you being serious?! Man i love ya! :D

london-boy said:
Of course I'm serious, as long as you mean that "love ya!" platonically.... :?

(The Dig's latent homophobia rears it's ugly head.....WINK!)

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Of course I'm serious, as long as you mean that "love ya!" platonically.... :?

(The Dig's latent homophobia rears it's ugly head.....WINK!)

No no i meant the licking fingers kind of love!! :devilish: ;)

london-boy said:
Well I understand that kind of love and got no problem with it as long as you don't bite too hard. :)

(I got three puppies, the lick and bite me a lot! Getting licks is them showing their love, getting bites is them showing their love hard. They all love me pretty hard apparently. :rolleyes: )

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Well I understand that kind of love and got no problem with it as long as you don't bite too hard. :)

(I got three puppies, the lick and bite me a lot! Getting licks is them showing their love, getting bites is them showing their love hard. They all love me pretty hard apparently. :rolleyes: )

It's amazing. A thread with only you and me and look at where it got in just 5 posts! Finger licking, biting, dogs, homophobia... We're just so efficient, we don't even pretend to stay on-topic anymore :LOL: :LOL:

I thought Bleach was awesome untill they decided to make it into Naruto 2 where one fight takes 5 eps and it takes ages for anything to happen :?

But it's still good, just slightly less awesome, so I watch it anyways.

digitalwanderer said:
From zero to derailed in two posters flat, that is pretty good even for us. 8)

Well we're still talking about anime, right? *LB says trying to save himself...*

*LB looks up... "Gen...errr...alll.... ffforrr.... hum".....*

I'm safe!! I'm safe!!

:LOL:

oi said:
I thought Bleach was awesome untill they decided to make it into Naruto 2 where one fight takes 5 eps and it takes ages for anything to happen :?

But it's still good, just slightly less awesome, so I watch it anyways.
The whole Soul Society arch got ya down? Don't worry, it does pick up.

(I read the manga on both series too so I'm a couple of season ahead of the anime in plotline, I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!)

Im just getting into Naruto and now at ep 124. It not the best in the begining but gets much better later on.

You got to love what spoiled milk can do to you. :oops: ;) :LOL:

digitalwanderer said:
(I read the manga on both series too so I'm a couple of season ahead of the anime in plotline, I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!)
Heh, exactly what I do.
Have you seen the Dattebayo sub of the movie yet ?
I'm still hoping/waiting for an AnimeOne version but they're so slow ;)

thehulk said:
Have you seen the Dattebayo sub of the movie yet ?
For Naruto Dattebayo is my first choice of sub groups, and yeah I saw the movie.

It's not bad, but it's like it takes place in a parrelel Naruto world....we've been disecting it pretty harshly over at EB. (EB has a thriving anime community, it's great! :D )

Naruto rocks :D .. it's definitely one of my favorite anime series :)

I have also heard good things about Bleach, and plan on starting to watch it a little later when I'm less busy :)

Dattebayo does very good fansubbing, although I kinda' miss ANBU-AonE 's fansubs

For Naruto, at first it was TW, then ANBU-AonE, now it's just AonE.
For Bleach, Naisho & TW in the beginning, now it's Lunar. :)

Back