Any idea about this...

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
In 15C max temp in New Delhi, I am shivering whereas in 15C min temp in Mumbai I am not, it does not feel same cold. Why?

It's highly probable that your hypothalamus is being subjected to telepathic control by the Iluminati. You need to construct a neural sheilding device from aluminium foil. Wearing this at all times (especially in public) will keep you safe and warm.

Shogun said:
It's highly probable that your hypothalamus is being subjected to telepathic control by the Iluminati. You need to construct a neural sheilding device from aluminium foil. Wearing this at all times (especially in public) will keep you safe and warm.

Mine staves off hunger and thirst as well. :LOL:

Deepak said:
In 15C max temp in New Delhi, I am shivering whereas in 15C min temp in Mumbai I am not, it does not feel same cold. Why?

Under no circumstances should 15C feel cold. ;) But as being said, humidity and wind speed does affect it quite a lot. This is something I experienced when I arrived in Canada the first time. I was going out to explore the area a bit. I checked the temp and it was -20C, so I dressed accordingly, meaning I grabbed my coat and went out. Minutes later I found that this was a lot colder than anticipated due to the wind. In Sweden it's typically little or no wind during winter. In Toronto it seems to be the other way around, windy during the winter and little or no wind during summer. You don't see "wind chill" numbers reported in Swedish weather reports, but here both actual and "feels like" temps are reported.

You on any meds? Bloody plavix always makes me super-sensitive to the slightest chill, bloody blood thinners. :???:

If the stuff didn't help me stay all not-dead I swear I wouldn't use it, I HATE feeling the cold. I used to love it, now it chills me.

Back