An ultra violent cel-shaded FPS... FROM JAPAN!!!

I saw this crazy looking FPS on youtube. It's probably the first ever FPS made in Japan. Strangely enough, I think you play as Spiderman in this game. If not, I don't know how to explain what he's shooting.

More footage from the same game. It's EXTREMELY VIOLENT!!!! You have been warned.

Why does it sounds like she really likes it when she gets shot by spidy?

Edit: The second is even better, the ball, the girls, those voices... I really dont know if I should laugh my ass of or feel really disturbed that this seems pretty normal in Japan. Wonder if the girls there really talk and act like that in real life too lol...

Yes it's a real game. I googled it and found that it was only released a few days ago. I found this news item on Kotaku.

I was referring to the vending machine, and according to snopes it is:

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

Regarding the video game, I really hope none of the anti-videogame politicians ever discover this. We'll never hear the end of it.

You know how awsome that is? I wished western woman would like western man underwear. My mom always complains she has way to many boxers to wash every week this could be a excellent solution not to mention its easy money.

Making money by wearing underwear, its not going to get much easier than that now is it?

I totally don't get what's going on in these vids.

Obviously the collision detection is all borked considering one girl ran straight through a solid wall as if it wasn't even there.

And the AI and pathfinding seems equally dumb and ineptly programmed when the girl in white ran straight iinto a corner and got stuck there before getting pounded to the floor with a soccer ball and the girl in black stood spinning round and round in place in a closed doorway.

What's so crazy perverted with these clips anyway? It's not explicit in any way. There's no blood at all. Thge graphics are cartoony.

Yiou can create far far worse massacres (that are way more amusing might be added) with rollercoaster tycoon for crying out loud.

Peace.

rainbow man and deadly ninja, I don't know if you're being sarcastic but this isn't actually a game where you're spiderman. apparently you're jacking off onto young girls and physically harassing them in other ways.

/never thought he'd make a post like that. EVER.

apparently you're jacking off onto young girls
If THAT stuff's supposed to be spunk the guy must be some kind of freak mutant coz I've never seen it to be THAT stretchy.

Nor have I ever seen anyone to be able to produce so much of it on cue.

Nor have I ever seen any girl stand in front of any random guy with his pecker sticking out of his fly and just talk casually to him and giggle and stuff.

This game's obviously totally unrealistic and thus can't be taken seriously in any way. Though perhaps somewhat more distasteful - if possible - I'd consider it somewhere on the same level of one of the Postal games.

Maybe it takes place on Mars or something. It's certainly not any regular place that's for sure.

Peace.

I think you play as Spiderman in this game. If not, I don't know how to explain what he's shooting.
I don't think it's spiderwebs he's shooting :LOL:

Looks like the little bar above the box at the bottom also says ecstasy on it too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, I'm just in shock that anybody could come up with this.

You should really search for other Japan made "Master/slave" games, really disturbing stuff and it seems like something quite normal over there. I saw once a documentary about his stuff in Japan and how it was quite normal for people to read magazines with this stuff in the subways going to their work... caramba! :???:

The Japs are disturbingly weird at times, especially the Hentai stuff.

Something Awful writes pretty amusing reviews of these Hentai games but they certainly make you wonder what's happening in the Japanese Male Psyche.

Back