Advice & Suggestions on first build under $3k budget

TBGAPowa

Newcomer
This is my first build from scratch my gaming orientation leans on rpgs, mmos, action-adventure and rts for the most part and less so for fps and racing games.

Approximate Purchase Date:
I would like to order the parts up until the end of july and hopefully have it built before september
Budget Range:
Under $3k subtotal including everything base system, peripherals etc…
System Usage from Most to Least Important:
Extensive gaming and production/rendering in autodesk and other 3D/CG art software. i will probably be running quite a few applications at the same time including the art applications and/or games with the browser and some extra editing tools and would like for it to run silky smooth in the process
Parts Not Required:
Not planning on getting a custom liquid cooling system just yet
Preferred Website(s) for Parts:
Newegg Canada
TigerDirect Canada
Canada Computers
NCIX
Canada
Parts Preferences:
Nvidia, visuals for the most part not a keyboard or audio enthusiast
Storage Space:
2TB minimum
Overclocking:
Likely
SLI or Crossfire:
Possibly SLI
Monitor Resolution:
1920 x 1080 – may go larger. I would like to have games on maxed settings, AA would be nice and what ever gaming technology optimization available
Additional Comments:
my newegg wishlist

Really looking for some of the top and latest support with longevity, durability and silence

the rig would be placed in the basement which is usually around 20C, during the humid summer it should be closer to 30C room temp but we almost always AC then. the only thing about the basement i am worried about is if airflow wouldn't be good enough for the rig

would a heatsink fan suffice for now? if i ever choose to SLI would liquid cooling be needed then?

Back