A quick XBOX 360 vs. PS3 Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
london-boy said:
No you say it ske-jeweled.
And here I was trying to pronounce it properly just for you. :?

;)

X360 should be out before xmas.

PS3 "spring 06" in Japan. prob before xmas 06 in the US and right before xmas 09 in the UK.
So even if the PS3 is more advanced it looks to be coming a year behind the Xbox360? (I finally figured out why they named it "360", btw....gads am I slow! :oops: )

I'd say that a year launch advantage should make a much bigger sales impact than any technical advantages/disadvantages. Unless I'm getting something way wrong the Xbox 360 is still gonna be the hottest thing available since sliced bread when it hits the streets. (Hell, I'M planning on pre-ordering one! :? )

a688 said:
Qroach said:
why don't you just say "sony is better" instead of typing all that?

Isn't he the same idiot who made a thread like this just before E3?

He did have the balls to predict that PS3 won't have eDRAM, in the face of much ridicule. Who would have thought that the console that popularized eDRAM would have a successor that eschews eDRAM while its competitors all adopt it. That prescience alone lends him some cred in my books.

This new thread, however, is a bit too fluffy. I'd rather have a discussion on whether or not the PS3 is actually twice as fast the Xbox 360 and leave the networking, controller design, hard drive, etc. out of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back