99 Nights Gameplay Video

Ben-Nice said:
Yeah thats kinda odd, makes it seem like a button masher. Maybe something AI wise was turned off preventing the enimes to fight back? (They just kinda ran at her) And whats up with 200+ guys looking completely the same, would be nice if they included atleast 3-4 variations in the soldiers. (Only difference I noticed was that some soldiers had the orange headgear and others did not :/ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Look like a prettier version of Dynasty Warriors. Well, I'm all for that...sometimes, you just want some mindless fun. However, I hope the menu/UI are much better than that of DW.

I expect a lot of it will be the same as DW, but basically doing most of the things that DW on the 360 should have done -- e.g. improve visuals, improve physics, more numbers to fight. And like DW, the only real sources of difficulty will lie in the form of the "boss" characters (well, that and the little missions that had short time limits on them). Though from some of the earlier videos, it seems as if, unlike DW, some of that difficulty will be from the fact that the "boss" characters actually have some AI to them rather than simply being able to take and deliver more damage.

In any case, it at least seems to have some semblance of a story in a sort of single-character RPG style, but I haven't seen enough to be sure what it may consist of.

Back