7 years of graphics

well...
umh...

it's the best available...
I read it 3rd time and still I think there is quite few things that are missing or (at least IMO) weren't so straight forward as the writer puts it.

am I the only one or is there small hidden thought of demonstrating how nVidia has been becoming the leader? I am not claiming any conspiracy theories, but aven after reading it 3rd time, I still have the feeling.

Nappe1 said:
am I the only one or is there small hidden thought of demonstrating how nVidia has been becoming the leader? I am not claiming any conspiracy theories, but aven after reading it 3rd time, I still have the feeling.

well, given that at the time of the writing of that article NV had been a de-facto leader for, what, ~1 year, it would be only natural if the article allowed the reader to track how NV got to that position, no? OTH, the article has kind words fot other IHVs as well, I don't find it particularly biased. while on this topic, in my whole career of a 3d web inquirer i can remember about 2 (two) 3D-IHV-discussing articles that have ever sturck me as being completely and truly unbiased (IMO, of course).

I remember that article! We posted it as a "Feature of the week" back in the days. Hopefully they will update it! It's getting a bit outdated.. :rolleyes:

Are the timing right in that chart?

The part that seems strange to me is relative timing of VooDoo/V1000/PCX1.

Back