"3D Fanboys and Idiocy"

Nappe1 said:
I did miss it too, but I think someone from moderators changed the "3D Technology and Hardware" -forum to "3D Fanboys and Idiocy" -forum. :)

Damn I totally didn't notice, crapola! :LOL:

nutball said:
radeonic2 said:
Draconis said:
radeonic2 said:
Yes.. before I didn't get it, but humas's thread did spark the interest of many ... fanbois from a cetain... camp
More like both camps
More like the nvidia camp tried to piss on the parade and the loyal ati fans were like :rolleyes: :devilish: :devilish: back and forth right? :?:

radeonic, Draconis please re-read what you've just posted.

Are you *really* trying to start a flame-war about who started a flame war? In *THIS* thread of all places?

Jesus ****ing Christ!!!
Did you go the beach recently? You seem to have some sand in a certain body part ;)

worm[Futuremark said:
]
Nappe1 said:
worm[Futuremark said:
]
radeonic2 said:
:LOL: :LOL:
Who's idea was that?
:?: What did I miss?

I did miss it too, but I think someone from moderators changed the "3D Technology and Hardware" -forum to "3D Fanboys and Idiocy" -forum. :)
:LOL:

Very off topic , but can you let us know when the 3dmark 15k cap in 03 is being taken off ?

Also, how are you going to stop people getting cheat scores by fixing the null PS options for nvidia ????

K.I.L.E.R said:
I bet if I forced wireframe rendering I could break 30K in 3dmark03.
Umh..I don't think so..most of the time on current GPUs wireframe rendering is slower than normal rendering

Back