[360, PS3, Wii] Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

I bought it. Love it. Agree that it is more like Burnout 2 than the old NFS. But still, I love it. By the way, the playstation 3 version has some long loading times and it is a bit annoying. Is there anyway possible to install it? I can't see any option.

I bought it. Love it. Agree that it is more like Burnout 2 than the old NFS. But still, I love it. By the way, the playstation 3 version has some long loading times and it is a bit annoying. Is there anyway possible to install it? I can't see any option.
Yes, and the game has been awarded with the Driving Game of the Year 2010 award at VGA. I think it is a completely deserved prize.

Besides that the game looks absolutely beautiful :oops:

212h1jt.jpg

(the quality of the pic doesn't match the graphics of the game but you get the idea)

I take my hat off to Criterion and of course the company I like the most, EA. I have never seen a better looking world in a racing game.

This game has to blow people away when running on a high end PC at max resolution.

Would you believe me if I say that I expected you would be posting some PC pics once after I wrote that post? :smile: Thanks for sharing.

Nebula..., those were the good days. Now I play consoles mostly except the odd game here and there -recently I got into the original Need for Speed again- but years ago I always enjoyed having the last piece of technology when it came out, and PC gaming was always the greatest exponent of that.

I have had a fit of giggles looking at some of those pictures. This game on high end PCs seems to be totally astonishing.

zwischenablage170yyr.jpg , zwischenablage13zy1f.jpg , zwischenablage120b8o.jpg , zwischenablage03n5wn.jpg , 221110232626_NFS11_2010-11-22_23-12-47-25.jpg , 071210173638_63.jpg , 051210165030_41.jpg and 41453647.jpg are my favourites of the bunch, but it's a tough choice.

The game has been patched and EA added a new update for free with lots of improvements. However the update has had its share of problems and some gamers career progress has vanished, despite their Autolog lap times stand, without knowing why so the company decided to remove the update. It was a hefty 280MB download.

It featured some free cars and all the improvements until now, without specifying those improvements in detail, if at all. I downloaded it and it worked fine for me. EA did a great job with an update that most people will love whenever they fix that part.

Patch 1.2 for PC is also on the works and it will feature a lot of new cool additions and fixes for modern graphics cards.

Cheers

Ah. Interesting that NFS:HP requires you to enter a pass code in order to play online at all. From reading the box (and looking at the certificate in the new-yet-open box they gave me at Game Stop), I was under the impression that the only point for the pass code was to get some extra vehicles.

EA with the pre-owned game hammer, pound pound. ;-/

Although, it's neat that they bring up a mini-themed version of the PSN store in-game. I hadn't seen a game do quite that trick before.

Back