[360, PS3] Bayonetta

it doesn't matter if the game sold terrible, ninja blade has dlc, haze has dlc, too human has dlc......DMC4 sold millions and yet it doesn't have any dlc. there are games on both ps3 and 360 that barely hit a mill and yet make quite a bit of addons to thoes games.

That may be true, but the game is almost 5 months old in Japan and nothing yet. They've never mentioned DLC's AFAIK.

Also in recent times, due to poor sales, Tecmo actually canceled some planned DLC's for NGS2.

Late interview with Hideki Kamiya:
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/03/0...nce-between-western-and-japanese-games-press/

In a post from January recently translated on the English Platinum Games blog, he explains that, while Okami was designed to be loved by everyone, Bayonetta was more of a game that appealed to him, personally.

With Okami, we aimed to make something that would be widely loved; however, making something in the manner we made Bayonetta is making something that really has to “agree” with you. Personally, I’m someone who doesn’t get motivated if I don’t think something is fun, and Bayonetta is something that people actively choose. Like with food, when one forgoes sweet curry, instead picking Thai red curry (which I was actually addicted to recently and was eating every day). For people like that, who can’t get enough of that “je ne sais quoi”-flavor1, I hope you keep supporting us in the future.

Hello everyone. I'm thinking about picking up this game for PS3, but was turned off with the whole bad frame rate/long loading times issues that I was reading from reviews. Now that I read about the patch, are all of these things fixed? I come from playing high level DMC 3 (First edition) and DMC 4.

Does the game still suffer from bad frame rates, or are the hitches occasional?

Did he just compare his games to... curry? o_O

:LOL: Indeed. At least I get a tasty picture.

Hello everyone. I'm thinking about picking up this game for PS3, but was turned off with the whole bad frame rate/long loading times issues that I was reading from reviews. Now that I read about the patch, are all of these things fixed? I come from playing high level DMC 3 (First edition) and DMC 4.

I am kinda on the same boat (except that I am a mediocre/average DMC4 player). Almost bought Bayonetta 2 weeks ago, but decided to wait a little.

The patch is primarily beneficial for the extremely long loading times in the PS3 version of Bayonetta. These loading times are dramatically reduced. But the frame rate still suffers most of the time.

It depends on how you feel about the frame rate drops and how bothersome they are to you. Bayonetta's frame rate actually skips frames a lot more noticeably from my experience, even while installed. But I prefer the PS3 controller for it by far.

Er... Cleanup in Thread about Bayonetta Game, not Vs Game Discussion &... stuff. Took a turn for... arguments.

Back