[360, PS3] Bayonetta

He makes fun of everything from Demon's Souls to Uncharted 2. Just have a good laugh and walk away. It won't affect sales. Everyone knows it's purely for entertainment, like poking fun at Obama.

I had a feeling it would be negative as soon as you posted that. He is entitled to his opinion but should have at least stated that 360 doesn't have the loading problem.

This is the same person who said that Uncharted is basically a white supremacist game where you kill minorities to get some cheap laughs.

The reviews aren't really reviews.. just layers of bs that some may find them funny.

Just got the P.E. uniform. Hot!

it's alright, the only outfits i like is D's ark and Umbra.........and maybe Queen. i hope Platinum games makes better costumes for DLC, cause the only costume that really looks the best and looks refined is her default costume. the rest lack specular highlights, creativity, originality and even polygons.

Yeah, Yahtzee does that to any game, and I don't mind it even for those that I like. That's because he's usually right with his criticism, too, but the main thing for me is that it's damn funny ;)

The PS3 patch was released yesterday:
http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/01/29/new-patch-for-bayonetta-now-out-on-ps3/

SEGA Europe and SEGA America can today announce that an online update is available now for the PlayStation 3 version of BAYONETTA on PlayStation Network.

This online update allows the game to be installed onto the console’s hard drive which significantly decreases the loading times for the game. The update will be automatically downloaded by PlayStation 3 users when they launch BAYONETTA.

So, it means I have to put in the disc, but the game will read data from the HDD and won't access the disc while the game is running?

Is that how it happens with the X360 installs too?

So, it means I have to put in the disc, but the game will read data from the HDD and won't access the disc while the game is running?

Is that how it happens with the X360 installs too?

Yup. It pretty much keeps people from just renting or just borrowing a friends copy.

i was wondering, is there's any word of new costumes coming for the game?

i could go for a crossover between D'arc and the default costume. i like D'arc but i hate that damn raft she has around her neck....it's so odd looking. (if you look directly behind her and inderneath that raft-like thing, you can see that's not even part of or connected to the model.)

sometimes i wish that i was able to make patches of edited costumes to the game. that concept right there i'm all for, i just can't find any who could come up with a patch maker of any sorts.:cry:

anyways, i think it would be awesome if people would spread the word to the developers that it would be a great idea to make tons of dlc for the game. weapons, costumes, levels....i would definitely pickup all of it.

Combined US sell through estimates are below 200K, and if added with the 250K or so in Japan, it's safe to say that the game bombed. I don't think we'll be seeing any DLC's for the game.

Apparently, sales are higher than that. In any case, I hope it does well because I would love to see some DLC, not to mention a sequel. Currently working on 1000 GS.

Do you have exact figures or going by Sega's shipped number of 1.1 (or was it 1.2) million worldwide? That's not much for two SKU's this generation, especially when the sell through is lower.

it doesn't matter if the game sold terrible, ninja blade has dlc, haze has dlc, too human has dlc......DMC4 sold millions and yet it doesn't have any dlc. there are games on both ps3 and 360 that barely hit a mill and yet make quite a bit of addons to thoes games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back