[360] Ilomilo : Photosurrealistic rendering

Q: Are you making ilomilo for android? I have seen it run on MWC videos.

A: The version of ilomilo shown at MWC was a tech demo we made for Qualcomm so they could show off their snapdragon technology. However it is possible that ilomilo will be released for portable platforms in the future.

That was last updated on July 21, before it was announced for Windows Phone 7.

http://blog.ilomilo.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions/

Tommy McClain

Is this an XBLA title? Very interested.
Apparently it can also run on a Windows Phone 7 in the future. I like the feel of the game but it's difficult to judge the mechanisms of the game watching the video. It it has some similarities to LBP2, I think I kinda liiike it.

It it has some similarities to LBP2, I think I kinda liiike it.
Visually, but you can't compare this game or any other to LBP2 which is a creator. Ilomilo is a 3D platform puzzler (something that can't be created in LBP2).

It seems that the secret code isn't so secret afterall...I tried using 15 different codes & all in vain.

It seems that the secret code isn't so secret afterall...I tried using 15 different codes & all in vain.
I tried out of curiosity and I have a secret code too, but I didn't check if it actually works or not... meh. It's alright, I have like 50 Arcade games already and I usually take a look at the Arcade games section to know if there's a new game I might like, so it isn't going to catch me unaware.

1st code worked for me. Thanks! Already played through the whole trial. Really cool & cute game. $10 is probably worth it, but it needed to be cheaper in order for me to impulse buy. When I get some more points I probably pick it up then.

Tommy McClain

Someone remind me to get this game. I was talking with a friend of mine about games, and I thought this was something she might like. I'd sort of forgotten about it, and then it just popped into my mind. I guess having great artwork really does leave an impression.

Back