2+ player titles suitable for kids

Oh we have ground rules. My kids earn chips that are currency for media (tv or games) and can't spend it without all homework done and some exercise that day. They get better rates on gameplay with other kids (as opposed to alone).

I meant your neighbours' kids. :p

I have a friend whose house was invaded by neighbours' kids, kinda like the critters in his backyard. Now he has to send them home from time to time.

My 10 year old (boy) has played Halo 3 and MP CoD4, but vastly prefers the Pokemon games on his DS and Super Smash Bros.. My 12 year old (girl) is addicted to Oblivion and has finished Heavenly Sword and played a bit of Bioshock.

Sports games should also be fun, they typically can be played two players. The wacky one like the Street series to Mario ones to something like PES.

I play with betan on Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars a lot ever since I introduced it to him :) It's an awesome fun game, and so far the best bang for buck I had from any PSN game. It's only 10 bucks and provides unlimited fun due to multiplayer. Actually the single player aspect is quite dull, it shines in multiplayer. It's also a shareable game, me and betan play a single copy, online, with each other. Did I also mention up to 4 player split screen or up to 4 vs. 4 matches online?

The voice chat and lag handling in multiplayer needs to be handled better, but if more of you bought the game, they'd have the money to do it!

My daughter is currently addicted to Saints Row 2 co-op play with her brother or me, it's hysterically fun. :)

Has it had any noticeable affect on their development? I guess I was exposed to violence at a pretty young age. I was addicted to DBZ, b4 that power rangers. But my parents didn't let me play anything with explicit violence until I was in grade 8.

It's only 10 bucks and provides unlimited fun due to multiplayer. Actually the single player aspect is quite dull, it shines in multiplayer.
SP is decent considering it comes with large number of minigames and bot support.

The voice chat and lag handling in multiplayer needs to be handled better, but if more of you bought the game, they'd have the money to do it!

:)

Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, it's a bit like LBP.

I just spotted this. Those two games could not be more different! :smile:

I want to add that Lego Star Wars is not good for young kids. The puzzles/objectives are sometime very difficult to figure out, I've had to use gamefaqs a few times myself. They are not brain twisters, just poorly designed.

Back