HAHA THAT SOUNDS FUNNY!! :D

never thought such a thing exists besides in my gameboy, but it's cool. no clue if i can listen to it for longer time, but it's definitely refreshing :D

i like it

Haha, that's much better than I thought it'd be :)

Still a bit high-pitched for my tastes, but quite good.

What I'd really like to see, however, is somebody that attempts to perform much more complex sounds on a computer than combinations of simple monotones.

Miksu said:
Good music. It's quite similiar to Machinae Supremacy, though little slower but similiar sounds.

... and no metal. :p But similar in concept of course. Anyone know any other groups that make "8 bit" music (or whatever you wanna call it)?

I am strangely fascinated by the simple tone modulation of these CBM-64esque songs. I always liked the music in those old games and *cough* in the demos that hackers put in the loader for the cracked versions on the Amiga. What puzzles me is that if I had a key I could press to make this sound I would probably not touch it. In fact, I may even twist it off and throw it away. But there is something....something I haven't felt since...

BTW, you may be interested in checking out the HVSC SID collection from the CBM-64 games. You may want Sidplay2/w (Windows) to play back the songs. Sidplay is also available for Linux and MacOS.

Oh, I already got that. :) The problem with that collection is that it's so friggin huge, so it's hard to separate the good stuff from the meh stuff.

Back