• Creative Zen Micro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony PSP

• Other

• Total voters
sytaylor said:
The more women complement me on my style, the less I care... and wierdly, the less I'm accused of being a rudy poof. Although I think the extra muscle I've had the last few months helps, since I was essentially skin and bones just after christmas.

Thanks to who? :devilish:

_xxx_ said:
sytaylor said:
Spend was meant in the terms of being exchanged for electronic type goods.

The reason I ask about the gym thing is because i do quite a bit of CV warm up, and i want a GOOOOD clip and an mp3 player that will stay stuck to my shorts...

Go to the store and try it? It holds well.

Lookie: http://images.google.de/images?q=tbn:Eynfh1Y8bJoJ:http://home.earthlink.net/~phizlong/micro13.jpg

:LOL: yeah sy, go to the store, put it on then start jumping around in front of everyone to see how it works!! :devilish:

london-boy said:
sytaylor said:
The more women complement me on my style, the less I care... and wierdly, the less I'm accused of being a rudy poof. Although I think the extra muscle I've had the last few months helps, since I was essentially skin and bones just after christmas.

Thanks to who? :devilish:

Mr golden poof, Mariah lover himself...

_xxx_: hmm, I might just do that. Thankyouverymuchindeedkindsir.

sytaylor said:
_xxx_ said:
BTW, it's the best sounding and the loudest player there is, too.

what about battery?

Lasts some 8 hours on mid volume. You get a spare one in the package and you can switch them just like in a mobile phone(the iPod has it firmly built in and you have to shell out some $100 for getting it changed if it should crap out - which it does after 500-1000 recharges). A new one costs some $25-30 AFAIK.

You can't go wrong with it. Just be sure to check out if you like the touchpad and UI first, some people don't like it.

I'd get a PSP and a really cheap MP3 player.

I wouldn't like having to drag the PSP around just for music, but it's a bloody amazing little bit of technology that when teamed with a decent sized memory card is truly Star Trek!

But for mp3 players I like something small & light. I picked up a BenQ Joybee 150 (128Mb mp3 player) about a year ago for cheap and have found it to be more than enough for my portable music needs. (Then again, an hour or two of music is enough for most of the stuff I do)

Yeah i saw that apple 512MB thing for £60, and with what reminds theres almost enough for a valuepack launchday PSP...

sytaylor said:
Yeah i saw that apple 512MB thing for £60, and with what reminds theres almost enough for a valuepack launchday PSP...
Smart plan, the downside being you won't be able to play squat with the value pack...it doesn't come with any games. :?

london-boy said:
I like playing squat!!
Actually I was sort of bogued that there weren't already some freeware games to download like a tetris-clone, pong, etc....remakes of the oldies you could load on your flash card.

I think there is a GBA emulator out there for it, or under development...but I haven't looked too hard yet since I ain't gotten my memory card yet.

Back