XBOX Live Gamertag List: the Forum now supports them (Check User CP)

blakjedi

Veteran
Dont know if theres already a thread for this but if not here it is. :cool:

My Gamertag is: TrueBlakjedi

Some young punk stole the handle I have benn using for the last ten years!!! I couldn't believe it. Anyway its the weekend and Live is up and running... PGR3 and the leaderboards in Hexic and Geometry wars is where you'll find me!

Edit: Here's the thread with the explanation on how to enable the Gamercards on the Console Forum.
Simply put, you just have to enable the function in your User CP (control panel).

Gamertag: SailorofFortune

I've been sticking to Condemned as it's a neat game. I think it might be worth going back to get more achievements to boost my gamer score. I swear the gamer score is a nice incentive to play games to the max.

But come Monday I'm getting my 360 box in the mail to send back to MS for repairs, They said the current turn around is 8 days. At least I got my PC to play on until then.

My tag is SuperGrall (I blame my poor imagination come the moment I was registring, and now it costs 800! stupid micro$$$$$$$$$$$$oft points to change it. Fuckers!)

I only play Geometry Wars though, there aren't any storebought games out yet worth owning IMO that aren't either boring (racing, golf), amazingly craptastic (anything by rare: I tested kameo for 5 mins and it was so bad I wanted to kill myself afterwards) or the exact same available for the PC (Q4, COD2)... And I can't buy King Kong either because I want to watch the fecking movie before I play the videogame adaptation. ;)

Mine is madmartyau

Pretty original huh.

Problem is we don't get to play XBOX360 till next F'ing year.

Last edited by a moderator:
NucNavST3 said:
Could you imagine, Geometry Wars TV!!! I would love watching some of the bastards...umm, I mean people, with insanely high scores. Forget ghost cars, I want to see the top players in GW!
That's an AWESOME idea! I've actually seen video of a two million point run--it's kind of funny because the encoder struggles to keep up with all the action. It's oddly compelling just to watch someone else play this game.

.Sis

My tag is Overconfidence. If anyone is up for some Perfect Dark Zero coop or some PGr3, give me a shout... But be warned, I am crap... ;)

Sis said:
That's an AWESOME idea! I've actually seen video of a two million point run--it's kind of funny because the encoder struggles to keep up with all the action. It's oddly compelling just to watch someone else play this game.

.Sis

In the 'almost too embarassing to admit' category, i watched gotham tv for almost an hour last night, but mostly checking out all the scenery. The detail in the las vegas level is really amazing, Ceasar's palace and NY, NY look incredible! I think its a neat idea, i wish they could add an option to let us hear the trash talking over XBL as well.

Sis said:
That's an AWESOME idea! I've actually seen video of a two million point run
Where can I get my filthy stinking hands on that video?

Well, actually I washed my hands not that long ago, but the question remains. :D

Gamertag: Arsynic

Won't be playing much games online until I get pretty good. I might play a couple of bot games in PDZ until I get the hang of everything.

Dural

I have most of the good launch games (COD2, PGR3, PDZ) and would be up for some online games with fellow B3ders. I'm normally on ~9PM CST weekdays and mostly play PGR3.

Guden Oden said:
My tag is SuperGrall (I blame my poor imagination come the moment I was registring, and now it costs 800! stupid micro$$$$$$$$$$$$oft points to change it. Fuckers!)

How do you change your name anyways? And it costs market points? I think the ratio is 1.25 pennies for a market point (2500 pennies / 2000 market points).

So it costs $10 to change a name? I think I probably rather redeem another one of those 2 month things in the Xbox Games. Hmm, I realized there isn't any of those promotions on 360 games so far. At least 15 days of Gold Service or measured 100 hours like AOL did back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is HotDowge.

I only have NFS:MW and Kameo... Play either maybe 30min daily since 27th... Only have 650 or so points, heh.

Back