First Killzone PSP screens

Those images ARE taken from the game running in RealTime, and they can be seen in the new issue of PlayStation2 UK Magazine.

rabidrabbit said:
Shouldn't this be in the Handhelds section.

I don't see wht these couldn't be PSP screens, it's a 3rd person semi top-down view game, like the MGS series.

The graphics look good, that's true, but I don't get why the usual suspects are quick to doubt they are legitimate, joking or not.
Killzone for PSP will be a game similar to MGS/Splinter Cell.

Mabru said:
Killzone for PSP will be a game similar to MGS/Splinter Cell.
In what sense? That they all have elements of sneaking and shooting? Other than that MGS and Splinter Cell games have little in common, imo.

New Killzone Liberation screens

kz_01.jpg

kz_02.jpg

kz_06.jpg

What do you think?

mckmas8808 said:
What do you think?

Well in my opinion the only downside to these images is that the textures and the entire graphical outlook is a bit bland.. as if it lacks contrast altogether. But I'm not saying it looks like crap, far from it actually. Would love to see some gameplay footage though..

When is this hitting the shelves again? This fall?

xmu said:
Well in my opinion the only downside to these images is that the textures and the entire graphical outlook is a bit bland.. as if it lacks contrast altogether. But I'm not saying it looks like crap, far from it actually. Would love to see some gameplay footage though..

When is this hitting the shelves again? This fall?

I think it is this fall. And I can't wait to see some real gameplay videos. Hoping they will show more at E3.

I think the lack of contrast is just a factor of the setting htey chose. You don't really expect contrast out the wazzo in a harbor do you?

Well yeah point taken, but still in _my_ opinion the shots look a bit bland. But I won't care at all if it plays like a charm :)

That looks quite cool. I would love to have an action game on PSP that plays a bit like "Die Hard Trilogy" on PSone -> The Die Hard 1 game, where you walk around in 3rd person mode and shoot everything with legs and have to find the bomb at the end of each stage before going up one more level....

Back