New Frame City Killer pics

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/framecitykiller/news.html?sid=6141329

Here's an article from 12-15:

"TOKYO--Japanese Xbox 360 owners who are waiting for Namco's Frame City Killer will now have to wait a little longer. Today, Namco announced that the futuristic shooter will be delayed in Japan from a February 23 release to "spring 2006." The company blamed the delay on the usual go-to culprit, "quality-assurance issues." In Frame City Killer, players take the role of Crow, an assassin sent to a metropolis to identify and eliminate Khan, a mysterious terrorist and drug kingpin. Players track and profile targets in the game, while using numerous methods to execute the perfect hit."

Still though, short of completely redoing all the graphics, I don't think there's anything they can do that can make this game look decent.

Qroach said:
Imo, namco did the same thing last gen, with the exception of soul calibur, but then they went and made the new version (as crappy as it was) exclusive to PS2.

was Soul Calibur 3 really that crappy? I played the demo and I thought it seemed pretty tight.

I don't understand, I've seen far better looking screenshots from this game a few weeks ago, and there was that HD res trailer too... Are you sure it's from the X360? It looks like they've actually scaled it back from the previous shots then...

Laa-Yosh said:
I don't understand, I've seen far better looking screenshots from this game a few weeks ago, and there was that HD res trailer too... Are you sure it's from the X360? It looks like they've actually scaled it back from the previous shots then...

Yep Namco has only announced this game for the Xbox 360. No other version is being made.

And these are from the latest build? Not just some leaked screenshots that were never meant to be shown? Weird...

Where did you get these screenshots, btw?

I have seen some videos where the main guy is walking in a city and there are quite a lot of people in there and it looked much better than those pics... I think there is something weird going on with those pics. The game is not going to be that ugly. Mckmas8088 it would be nice if you would give a link to the source when you post pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alstrong said:
And these are from the latest build? Not just some leaked screenshots that were never meant to be shown? Weird...

Where did you get these screenshots, btw?
Dr Evil said:
I have seen some videos where the main guy is walking in a city and there are quite a lot of people in there and it looked much better than those pics... I think there is something weird going on with those pics. The game is not going to be that ugly. Mckmas8088 it would be nice if you would give a link to the source when you post pictures.
Please, check out the 1st page of this thread. They are new official images posted at Game Watch on Dec 22.
http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showpost.php?p=656999&postcount=5

one said:
Please, check out the 1st page of this thread. They are new official images posted at Game Watch on Dec 22.

I saw those, but I didn't know that they are official pics...
Well it looks like crap in those pictures, but still I have seen material that doesn't look that bad if not great either.

Dr Evil said:
I saw those, but I didn't know that they are official pics...
Well it looks like crap in those pictures, but still I have seen material that doesn't look that bad if not great either.

Face it the game looks like crap now. Maybe the push back of the release date will result in a better looking game.

seismologist said:
was Soul Calibur 3 really that crappy? I played the demo and I thought it seemed pretty tight.

sc3 is the best sc up to date, and is a last gen title showcase for the current generation of consoles. qroach either has a grudge or doesn't know what he's talking about.

Qroach said:
This game looks like ass. The way i see is it this.

1. MS asks Namco for support.
2. Namco pledges support for 360
3. Namco only releases the crappiest ttitles they had in development on the 360.
4. Leaving all thier higher profile titles to PS3.

Imo, namco did the same thing last gen, with the exception of soul calibur, but then they went and made the new version (as crappy as it was) exclusive to PS2.

If your quote was a president it would be on the money!

Back