Ghost Of Tsushima 2 [PS5]

I notice that way more than almost anything else.
But we cant know that, without seeing what they could have accomplished with a 30fps target instead. That's the problem here, we dont actually get to see what the choice is.

All those big PS4 blockbusters that everybody loved so much and that were praised significantly for their graphics and incredible presentation levels would have suffered a lot if they mandated they be 60fps instead of 30fps. Sure they may have played better, but I'd bet they wouldn't have gotten as much praise. Because gamers do actually care about presentation value, and not just 'tech enthusiasts'.

But we cant know that, without seeing what they could have accomplished with a 30fps target instead. That's the problem here, we dont actually get to see what the choice is.

All those big PS4 blockbusters that everybody loved so much and that were praised significantly for their graphics and incredible presentation levels would have suffered a lot if they mandated they be 60fps instead of 30fps. Sure they may have played better, but I'd bet they wouldn't have gotten as much praise. Because gamers do actually care about presentation value, and not just 'tech enthusiasts'.
I find 30 fps borderline unplayable at this point so it’s not really like this for me

Back