Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
People get creative

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...KtADLVHrHX0ZsKYvX9tv6LCYtm7pw5Yn6vtwdWqx4rUh8

Gran Turismo 7 fan creates credit-farming exploit

Following update which increased currency grind.

makes me remember the dead or alive extreme bot for ps4 remote play many years ago. It was sold for 50 dollars or something, and people buy it!

and here i am, using ps4 remote play just to do simple bots (e.g. anti-idle in destiny 2) and to make hud-less timelaps in destiny 1

i remember one thing i liked in old Forza 3 and 4, don't know if it was still in 5-6-7, but there was a free mode that would just let you pick any car from the game and race it on any track, seperate from the main "campaign" mode, so you could still play with every car in the game on any track without having to earn money to unlock these.

Edit: good old days when i was filming the screen with a camera :LOL:

Last edited:
i remember one thing i liked in old Forza 3 and 4, don't know if it was still in 5-6-7, but there was a free mode that would just let you pick any car from the game and race it on any track, seperate from the main "campaign" mode, so you could still play with every car in the game on any track without having to earn money to unlock these.

Thats what GT on ps1 was i think? Anyway GT7 DRM/microtransactions and reduced graphics quality (not rt related) has made the news in some areas. Good for PD they did this well after initial reviews.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt7-reduced-effects-after-patch.406031/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ing-issue-on-ps5-gt7-while-in-gt-auto.405799/

Edit: good old days when i was filming the screen with a camera :LOL:

In gt7 arcade mode you can also play on all tracks, cars available are limited to some pre selected + you can use all from your garage in timetrials, problem is you cant earn and save money offline

In gt7 arcade mode you can also play on all tracks, cars available are limited to some pre selected + you can use all from your garage in timetrials, problem is you cant earn and save money offline

But can you get To Arcade mode when offline? Right now it looks like you can’t, which they should fix.

Despite not feeling great yet (Covid again) I’ve been doing some daily race B on internships which is a lot of fun. I’ve tried some different cars and I’m also having to (re)learn how to safely navigate other drivers who are more unpredictable and unsafe than GT7’s AI drivers. So I just wanted to compliment GT7s AI at this point really for being actually quite good.

I came across this video which was quite nice both for the F1 insight and teaching about the track, albeit for the F1 car of course. I like how detailed the discussion about the curbs is, knowing individual bumps at what depth in the curbs etc.

It almost seems like they tweaked it so the player car stays more visible.

Did some more race B yesterday, this time I got a qualifying lap that put me in the top three consistently (1:34.0) and perhaps as many were doing the nations cup the competition was also a little less fierce, but I got 13th, but then 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 2nd, and my driver ranking went up to B for the first time (I’ve not been consistently racing online in GT Sport or GT7 up to this point).

DR A drivers are in the 1.31.x and that’s definitely a lap time I’m not going to reach any time soon.

(...)We know that this is not the Gran Turismo experience you expect and we will be making a goodwill gesture in the form of a non-paid credit pack of 1 million Cr. available to those players who may have been affected*(...)
Updates which will come into effect beginning of April:

• Increase rewards in the events in the latter half of the World Circuits by approximately 100% on average.
  • Addition of high rewards for clearing the Circuit Experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
  • Increase of rewards in Online Races.
  • Include a total of eight new one-hour Endurance Race events to Missions. These will also have higher reward settings.
  • Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.
  • Increase the quantity of Used and Legend cars on offer at any given time.
Finally, we also want to take the opportunity to lay out some of the near-term updates we are working on. We can’t confirm an exact date or specifics yet, but will give advance notice via www.gran-turismo.com.
  • Increase the payout value of limited time rewards as we develop as a live service.
  • Further World Circuit event additions.
  • Addition of Endurance Races to Missions including 24-hour races.
  • Addition of Online Time Trials and awarding of rewards according to the player’s difference with the top ranked time.
  • Make it so cars can be sold.

Last edited:
Nice! Some good improvements and fixed there. I actually expect most of the stuff mentioned here was coming anyway. I did really miss winning stuff with the circuit experiences so that’s a nice boon. I won’t sell any car soon though unless perhaps you win a car you already had and it wasn’t tuned much or something like that. Assuming that selling prize cars will remain a no-no as it has been for … decades?

And yeah the rewards for online races feel a bit stingy at the moment. The offline stuff rewards a lot more in comparison I feel.

Was watching Rory Alexander’s stream just now and he just collected the 1 million credits already.

Reactions: snc
This is not even that crazy an idea. There are bunch of Sony first party games - particular Uncharted and The Last of Us - where you can only unlock 'novelty' rendering modes by clocking up enough in game achievement currency.
I dont get it. What do you mean clocking up enough in game achievement currency?

Back