Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
go to indonesia scapes! it captures the reality of

* motorcycles randomly parked
* people sleeping on a haphazard tent on the side of a road

it also have beautiful places like the Borobudur Temple, but it was captured with a cellphone camera or something....

Reactions: snc
Anyone know how to set max regen to BEV? I tried a taycan and it just coasts like ICE

If they is the car I think it is, main problem is weight so I would get all weight reductions and the best brakes to start with.

Not sure I’d ever drive it though.

I’ve been playing a tonne of online, I’m in B level and S ranking. But there are still a fair amount of people who take a bit too big risks for overtaking, especially for a 13 lap race (driving race C this week, race B last week).

If they is the car I think it is, main problem is weight so I would get all weight reductions and the best brakes to start with.

Not sure I’d ever drive it though.

I’ve been playing a tonne of online, I’m in B level and S ranking. But there are still a fair amount of people who take a bit too big risks for overtaking, especially for a 13 lap race (driving race C this week, race B last week).

The weird thing is that regen should not use brakes. Maybe I need to dive more to the car settings and game settings to check for regen

yeah managed to get gold in final drift challenge so have now golds in all missions ;d, really hate drift missions, ended with 99 cars (have still circuit experience to do but you get money for that not cars) so you can get around 100 cars without tedious grinding
IMG_6190.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats. I played way to much online and everything hurts and I have calluses on my hands. I think I may need to stop playing this for my own good, it’s too addicting, though at the same time at times very infuriating. The last race I got two penalties while battling with someone much more aggressive who got nothing.

Daily race C is a lot of fun. I learned online that the best strategy is no stop with the Mazda and save fuel using different fuel mixtures. I didn’t even know that was possible! And considering how few people do this in group C (last week’s C race was bad for my ranking!), I think most people don’t.

Mixture 3 with early shifting and a bit more coasting allows you to get pretty good laps. I’m getting 25s now but 22s are certainly possible. As pitting takes over 30 seconds that leaves a big margin for just 8 laps. It means you can afford to go 4 seconds slower per lap.

I gained 7 positions the time I didn’t crash and the other time I improved my qualifier and started from pole I got bumped off track twice and still finished a close second.

Advanced players like SuperGT shift to mixture 1 then 2 then 3 to even 6 depending on where they are when accelerating for a long straight.

It’s very relaxing way to drive especially with this type of car on a track like Spa.

New patch increasing rewards and adding 8 new 1h endurance missions with 1.2m prizes each. Btw they called new missions ‘The Human Comedy’ - is this pd response for players meta score ? :D edit: also apparently huge prizes for golding circuits experience edit2: can confirm, I got just 8 milions for golding cricuit exp and I've done it only around 25% edit3: its around 47m for all ciruit exp golds, economy is amlost fixed now, still need better rewards for custon and online races
https://www.gran-turismo.com/pl/gt7/news/00_5412323.html

Last edited:
Back