How much do you do gaming, daily?

um... what is 'Zebra Action'.
I'm not dumb, but english is not my native language...
I tried google search, but found nothing.

Anyway, I get the impression that Londonboy had had s*x for the very first time in his life.

rabidrabbit said:
um... what is 'Zebra Action'.
I'm not dumb, but english is not my native language...
I tried google search, but found nothing.

Anyway, I get the impression that Londonboy had had s*x for the very first time in his life.

:LOL:

Oh ya, he's an angel :oops:

Zebra - Any of several swift, wild, horselike African mammals of the genus Equus, having distinctive overall markings of alternating white and black stripes.

Basically, he's got BDF :p

rabidrabbit said:

it took me 3 hours the other day to remember all the people i had sex with in my life. it wasnt my idea... and after that i got a really bad headache... :LOL:

london-boy said:
rabidrabbit said:

it took me 3 hours the other day to remember all the people i had sex with in my life. it wasnt my idea... and after that i got a really bad headache... :LOL:

remember paying for it doesn't count londonboy ;)

on that note i wish my numbers where higher. But hey i may have only slept with a handfull of girls... but i slept with them many many times :)

jvd said:

on that note i wish my numbers where higher. But hey i may have only slept with a handfull of girls... but i slept with them many many times :)

hehehe i never paid for sex.... but i was gonna charge for it at one point...

zurich said:
...Zebra - Any of several swift, wild, horselike African mammals of the genus Equus, having distinctive overall markings of alternating white and black stripes.

Basically, he's got BDF :p

??? So is LB dating a jailbird? But they have those black and white stripey clothes only in cartoons.

and what the h*ll is BDF ? A sexually transmitted disease?

I really don't get this :oops:

Edit: Oh, I think this black and white thing means races, am I right ?

london-boy said:
jvd said:

hehehe i never paid for sex.... but i was gonna charge for it at one point...

Ditto, alot of money to be made there, and you don't even have to have intercourse! But morals came through in the end :?

london-boy said:
rabidrabbit said:

I used to have a text file, listing all the people i had sex with, and all the people i did everything-but-intercourse with. It was sad, not because it was so long, but because I couldn't remember 85% of their names :p

Anyhow, lost it in a HD crash about a year and a half ago, and I was hovering around 45 at that point :oops:

zurich said:
london-boy said:
rabidrabbit said:

I used to have a text file, listing all the people i had sex with, and all the people i did everything-but-intercourse with. It was sad, not because it was so long, but because I couldn't remember 85% of their names :p

Anyhow, lost it in a HD crash about a year and a half ago, and I was hovering around 45 at that point :oops:

97 so far.
and yeah the 85%-not-remembering-names thing is pretty accurate for me too.....

97 so far.

Are you including the number of people in the group for the total count?? :LOL: :oops:

Ok, I must stop :p I only tease because I care ;)

zurich said:
97 so far.

Are you including the number of people in the group for the total number?? :LOL: :oops:

well yeah.. groups of people are counted individually... :LOL:

london-boy said:
zurich said:
97 so far.

Are you including the number of people in the group for the total number?? :LOL: :oops:

well yeah.. groups of people are counted individually... :LOL:

Well if you're counting like that, then..... er, oh my :oops:

Too bad I still don't have an accurate list kicking around, when the times comes I"d love to be able to say, "Congratulations on being my Centennial - you didn't win shit, get lost" :LOL: :LOL:

guys jill does not count as 5 seprate people each time u take care of yourself . And if u don't get what i'm talking about u better pm me haha .

Back