the secret "crazy looking" PS3 game of 2009 speculation.

I would have thought they would at least show previews for God of War 3 some time this year. You know for release in 2009?

GOW would have more blockbuster potential than a SotC sequel, wouldn't it?

Hrm... Just how many months am I going to be stroking off, imagining that?

Well while you're waiting I'd recommend you go outside and find something really worth stroking off to lol. It would be awesome though, can't wait for it, but back to topic what gets me wondering is they say this is some new fangled way to tell stories or some kind of expansion on it............I really want to see what they mean.

PS3Informer "leaked" that the game the BBC rep saw was a new Magna Carta game, apparently a sequel to 2004/5's Tears of Blood. That "revelation" has so far been met with a rather large amount of skepticism.

PS3Informer "leaked" that the game the BBC rep saw was a new Magna Carta game, apparently a sequel to 2004/5's Tears of Blood. That "revelation" has so far been met with a rather large amount of skepticism.
That site says it was their misunderstanding.
http://www.ps3informer.com/playstat...aked-screenshots-e3-06-information-008731.php
First thing's first: The title the BBC reporter saw was a new Tears of Blood game, not Magna Carta or a remake of that title. (That's a misunderstanding on my part.)
In any case it's unlikely that Magna Carta which is a slow RPG gets such a reaction from BBC and I'll trust BBC rather than that blog.

Back